OMB! 2

Chanyeol side-eyed his cousin who was busy staring at the petite male. "So you got any doubts?", Baekhyun asked the occupants of the room. "When can my baby leave?", the doctor thought before telling them that it would take at least two weeks based on his recovery rate. 

"So eat well kiddo and rest a lot, then you can be out of here in no time.", the chestnut head smiled but the raven head huffed. "Kiddo? Who's a kiddo? How old are you, huh?", Baekhyun glanced at the male before mumbling 26 making Chanyeol smirk. "Then you're the kiddo.", he smiled and Baekhyun chuckled a little before bowing and leaving the room. 

Later, Park Jaehwan and Park Minyoung left their son with Sehun. As soon as they were out, Chanyeol began smirking at the other wiggling his eyebrows. Sehun groaned out a what. "You know what. You were stripping the doctor with your eyes dude.", he laughed at his cousin who started to smile. 

"He's too cute to be a doctor.", the brunet whined in his palm. Everyone knew that it would be really hard to ask a doctor on dates since they would probably be busy around the clock. "So what? You're not gonna ask him out?", Chanyeol laughed at his cousin. 

"Who said that? Of course, I'm gonna ask him out.", the brunet said slicking his hair. The raven head poked out his tongue mocking his cousin telling him that he's too gutless for that. Later on, the tall brunet had to leave since he had something to take care of in the company. 

Baekhyun was on his rounds and knocked on Chanyeol's door. Hearing a come in, he walked in. "You feeling any pain?", Chanyeol nodded a little and Baekhyun checked the IV bottles. "Baekhyun ah?", the doctor turned around with a scowl on his face. "Baekhyun ah?", he furrowed his brows as he asked the tall raven head who nodded. 

"I don't remember telling that you could call me that.", said Baekhyun with hands on hips. "Well, you're younger than me and you have a name tag.", said Chanyeol with a little smirk. "Never mind.", the younger groaned, "So what is it?", he asked. "Would you like to meet up for dinner when I get out of here? Just a little something to say thanks, that's it.", said the raven head and Baekhyun thought before nodding, "Sounds good.", he gave a grin before walking out. 

A few weeks later, a grinning Chanyeol was getting ready to go home. Just then Baekhyun walked in, "Someone looks too happy.", the taller male giggled with a nod. "Where are your parents?", the raven head glared at the doctor. 

"I'm an adult why do you have to talk to my parents?", Baekhyun huffed and pinched his ears making the other groan, "I'm a patient, you can't treat a patient like this.", he said. But the doctor did not let go. "When I ask you something, be respectful.", the other nodded and massaged his red ear as soon as the shorter male let go. 

When the patient's parents came back, he greeted them and told them everything about their son's recovery. Minyoung hugged the doctor as tight as she could, "Thank you so much, Dr Baek.", the younger nodded before patting the lady's back and bowing as he left wishing the raven head a quick recovery.

They were back home and Chanyeol threw his crutches near his bed before plopping his body on the soft mattress. "I thought my back would break from the hard hospital bed, I missed you.", he sighed happily as he stared at the ceiling and closed his eyes in content. 

The room was peaceful until Sehun barged in and flung a pillow at his cousin. "How could you leave without telling me? I wanted to ask him out.", the brunette whined and stomped his way to Chanyeol on the bed. The elder sat up and hit the other with the pillow. "How can you betray me like this?", the younger whined, repeating that he had wanted to ask the doctor out. 

"Ask who out, Hunnie?", Minyoung asked with a gentle smile as she walked in with a tray of food. Sehun helped her carry it to Chanyeol and the trio settled down. "Who caught Hunnie's heart?", the lady teased the brunet. "Nothing Aunt, he's just someone I met once.", he shrugged his shoulders.

The day passed with Chanyeol teasing Sehun as much as he could. But Minyoung had another idea in her head oblivious of her nephew's thoughts. "What about the cute doctor, honey?", the old lady whined facing her husband who was skimming through the newspaper, "He would look cute with our son. He seemed really sweet and polite.", she described Dr Baekhyun.

Jaehwan laughed a little before closing the newspaper and keeping it to the side. He took her wife's hand and stroked it before placing a soft kiss. "We both know what his answer would be. Let time take its course and things will fall right in place.", Minyoung huffed but nodded since what her husband said was an inevitable truth.

It took almost a whole frustrating month for Chanyeol to be on his own without the crutches. Sehun was out for some important conference and his parents were out of town for some time for themselves. Later one night, Chanyeol waited in the car in front of the hospital but soon ran out of patience. Who would not if it had been almost a whole hour.

He walked up to the receptionist who stared at the godly being. "May I help you, Sir?", she twirled a loose strand of hair. The tall raven head nodded, "Dr Byun, when will he clock out?", to which the girl asked for a moment and began going through the schedules.

"Chanyeol right?", the mentioned male turned around to be met with a completely different Dr Byun Baekhyun. His hair was platinum blonde and Chanyeol almost cooed at how innocent and cute the other looked especially with the round glasses on his nose.

"Yeah, I was waiting for you.", he said. "Woah, Dr Byun you hit the jackpot huh?", the receptionist wiggled her brows while the flushed doctor shook his head. "Well, what's up?", he asked the elder, "You didn't get into another accident or something, right?", Chanyeol shook his head with a glare.

"Remember the dinner I promised?", he reminded the platinum blond who made an 'o' with his mouth. "Well if you're done for the day, let's go.", Chanyeol gave a cheerful smile and Baekhyun nodded and followed the other to his car.

Chanyeol opened the door for the small doctor and sat behind the wheel. The two drove in comfortable silence until Chanyeol decided to break it. "You aren't tired or anything, right? You're a doctor, I bet you were occupied the whole day.", Baekhyun nodded his head. 

"Yeah, I was but I'm okay with going somewhere other than my house or the hospital after a long time.", the platinum blond gave a relaxed smile and Chanyeol mirrored it. Baekhyun's eyes curved as he gave a grin. 

Chanyeol had stopped in front of a little cafe that looked cozy and warm. "Isn't it pretty late? Is there anyone still inside?", the doctor asked, eyes wide with curiosity. Chanyeol chuckled before shaking his head. The bell chimed as he pushed open the door and pulled in the other. 

Baekhyun looked around but the place was empty. "See? It's open. It's because I'm a special customer here.", but the other only gave a huff. "This is my friend's place, so feel free to look around.", said the elder and made the doctor sit on one of the vacant tables. 

"But what are we gonna eat? I haven't eaten anything except for an apple since morning.", the platinum blond uttered with a little pout. His stomach growled embarrassingly loud agreeing with him. "Don't worry about that, I'm a great chef.", Chanyeol proudly declared and disappeared into the kitchen leaving Baekhyun to stare at the closed door.  

×○×○×○×○×○

A/N

This story kind of already sucks ugh. I'm sorry....

But do comment your thoughts....it could help me out.

And I forgot that I had to update today... my brain is old. ><

Anyway thanks for reading!

Stay safe and take care! Love you guys <3

XOXO