Bonus #3

Baekhyun had picked up the kids from Minyoung and went for some grocery shopping as usual. That evening was special since the huge gang of friends would have a little reunion dinner. And that day, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had volunteered to be the hosts. 

Just as they reached home, Kyungsoo had called him about a patient at the hospital. The seven-year-old and two-year-old walked in as the parent opened the door for them. "Kids, take off your shoes," the brunet said as he held the grocery bags in his arms and his phone held between his shoulder. 

He put down the groceries on the counter and turned to Jae-eun, "Jae, can you watch Eunnie for a moment?" The toddler nodded and the siblings continued to dash their toys together. As soon as Baekhyun walked upstairs to get the files, Jae-eun got to his feet. 

He had tossed in his favourite chocolate in the trolley and his almond eyes wandered around the two bags which sat atop the counter. Jae-eun turned when he felt a tug on his shirt, "Boom!" his sister giggled dashing the two cars together. 

"Eunnie, want chocolate?" Who could reject chocolate? Ha-eun gave a toothy grin and nodded her head, "Choco."

Jae-eun's eyes wandered around the room before settling on the chair. He pulled the furniture to be near the bags and climbed over it. His eyes moved between the two bags wondering which would have his chocolate. 

When he finally decided that it was the bag on the right, he reached for it but it was just a little further for his little fingers. A small pout found its way to his lips. He got down to grab his plastic baseball bat and got up again. 

The toddler pushed the bag and it fell down with a loud thud which had the two children flinching at it. Jae-eun turned to look if Baekhyun was coming back but there was no sign of his parent. 

He smiled at a job well done before getting off the chair. The two children began going through the content of the bag only to be disappointed. "You want chocolate, right, Eunnie?" 

"Yes!"

The brother giggled with a nod before getting up the chair again. Just like the previous one, the other bag too fell on the floor. The two kids soon began rummaging through the bag while the boy looked upstairs now and then just to make sure their parent was not coming downstairs. 

When he turned around, he saw that his sister had ripped open something which turned out to be a packet of flour. "Snow!" the youngest giggled throwing a fistful of flour above their head watching it slowly descend of the floor. 

Ha-eun dipped in her finger and licked it before humming in delight, "Yum. Oppa eat," the girl reached a fistful of flour to her brother who initially scrunched his face but soon began liking the 'snow'.

The two kids began throwing the floor in the air and giggled when it came down like soft snow. "Build Snowman, Oppa?" the boy contemplated before nodding to his sister. But when they tried to make a ball, it all only flew away. 

This had the children laughing at the flour as they continued to play. "Oh, my God! What did you guys do?" Baekhyun gasped as he entered the kitchen. "Jae-eun, I told you to watch Eunnie. What is this mess?" The toddler pouted as he cast his glance down. 

Ha-eun put her hands up asking the doctor to pick her up. Once he did, the little girl opened her fist letting the flour dust her parent's cheeks and hair, "Eunnie!" the doctor whined. He sighed before sitting on the now white floor. 

Jae-eun gave a little chuckle before squeezing his father's cheeks with the flour-filled hands. Baekhyun giggled before pulling the boy for a smooch on his cheek which had the boy giggling. "Eunnie, too!" the doctor nodded with a laugh before pulling the youngest for a smooch on her mochi cheeks.