Adventures of SKK and SSKK in the Novel!

After they were settled in the living room of the novel (they never knew that a book could be so spacious; or maybe Poe just wrote it so it's spacious), they immediately went to discussing their little show.

"Like, we should start with something big." Chuuya waved his hand for emphasis.

"Eh~?" Dazai smirked mischievously. "What kind of big, hm?" Wiggling his eyebrows suggestively for effect.

Chuuya took a while to understand, but when he did, he immediately sprung up to point an accusing finger at Dazai, blush evident. "Hah?! I'll have you know, I wasn't thinking anything close to what your disgusting, perverted brain is!"

"But I wasn't implying anything perverted, my dear chibi~" Dazai drummed his fingers on his cheek, tilting his head. "Your mind turning to that conclusion only proves that it is you that is perverted, not me." He concludes with a teasing smirk.

Chuuya promptly snaps, and starts strangling his boyfriend.

"Oh my~!" Dazai sings. "Chibi's being so rough! Maybe we should make a show about domestic violence, hm? Or maybe you just want to commit a lover's suicide with me? If that's the case, then we should kill each other together!" He suggests boldly, only infuriating Chuuya even more.

"Dazai-san, Chuuya-san..." Atsushi, ever the peacemaker, meekly calls out. "I know the book's time passes slower than the outside, but shouldn't we go prepare now?"

"There's no need, Atsushi-kun!" Dazai replies. "The others would need to get to a place where they can investigate the book, because the van wouldn't be such a good place, due to its size."

"But Dazai-san," Akutagawa calls out. "How are you so sure that they will find a place to investigate the book? There are enough people inside the van to watch without interfering with the ones in front, the size would not be much of a problem either."

"Trust me on this, Akutagawa-kun!" Dazai assures. "In this book, we should still have about a day before they arrive at a hotel, because let's face it, they would choose to stay at a hotel."

"A day?" Chuuya asks.

"Yep!" Dazai replies cheerfully, holding up a paper that says '1 hour = 1 day (outside = book)'.

"Huh? Where did ya get that?" Chuuya asks.

"Here." Dazai gestures to the table they placed their drinks on. "It was just lying there."

"Huh." Atsushi frowns. "Didn't notice that."

"Well," Akutagawa paused to cough lightly. "I, for one, have noticed it."

"Yeah, yeah, you're a genius." Atsushi waved a hand lazily. "Congratulations."

"So?" Chuuya cuts in. "What should we do until then?"

"We play games, duh!" Dazai jumps over the couch to the television, bringing out various game cd's, grinning wildly.

"Ohh!" Chuuya smirks, marching over to the brunette. "Bring it on, mackerel!"

"Um! Maybe we should prepare first?!" Atsushi tries to get them back on track, to no avail.

Akutagawa sighs in irritation. "Come on." He urges Atsushi. "We're the first ones to present anyway. Leave them to procrastinate."

They were supposed to head to the folder room to choose their theme.

But they passed by the kitchen.

And saw Chazuke and Fig Ice Cream on the table.

Well, a few bites won't hurt, right?

──────•❥❥❥•──────