Part 1

Everyone was enjoying the celebration of togetherness after so many days, everything seemed perfect. But alas, destiny had other plans. Everyone was waiting for two souls to show up, but a phone call crushed all their hopes. The two best friends, who were the pillars and soul of Fab 5, were no more among them. They were in a devastating state. Just hours ago, they had been happy and smiling all day, but now tears were flowing uncontrollably, and they were broken. Navya was in shock, realizing that her only support in this world was no more. But there was also a soul broken beyond repair. Just hours ago, they had celebrated their togetherness and become one, but now she was nothing more than a dead corpse.

She was in a dreadful condition, but still, two of them were blaming her for this fiasco. She was hell-broken by listening to the news that the person whom she loved the most was no more, and she was to be blamed for this. Alya and Dhruv were blaming her for their condition, uttering words she never wanted to hear. Mukti was not in a condition to say anything because she had lost her soul brothers, the pillars of her life. Navya was herself broken, but despite her condition, she provided the required support.

Weeks passed, but the wounds remained raw, and destiny showed no mercy on that poor soul. In college, as she walked in the corridor with Navya, she was not feeling well, yet she ignored it. Suddenly, she fainted, and Navya tried her best to regain her consciousness, but to no avail. Mukti noticed this and rushed to help her friend, displaying true friendship.

Mukti: "Nandini! Nandini, what happened to her?"

Navya: "Pata nahi, achanak se behosh ho gayi."

Mukti: "Oh God, Navya, help! Humme ise hospital le jana hoga."

In the hospital, Navya called her chacha and chachi, and they arrived along with Amms.

Amms: "Doctor, kya hua meri kanna ki?"

Doctor: "Kuch nahi, bas stress ki wajah se is halat me stress lena thik nahi hai."

Chachi: "Is halat mein?"

Doctor: "Haan, she is pregnant and a bit weak. Take care of her."

Everyone was shocked to hear this news as they entered the ward, waiting for her to regain consciousness.

Nandini: "Amms, aap kab aayi?"

But in response, she received a slap.

Chachi and chacha: "Amma, yeh kya kar rahi hai?"

Amms: "To aur kya karu, Shano? Issne meri naak katwa di. Kitna bharosa kiya tha maine ispe, par isne..."

Nandini: "Amms, yeh aap kya?"

Amms: "Aur kya bolu? Tum pregnant ho bina shaadi ke aur ladke ka kuch pata nahi hai."

Nandini: "Amms, please aisa mat boliye, please."

Amms: "Tu mujhse karti ho na, kanna?"

Nandini: "Haan, Amms."

Amms: "To abortion karwa lo."

Everyone was shocked to hear Amms' words, and Nandini was once again broken.

Nandini: "Nahi, Amms, please. Main apne bache ko nahi marungi, please, Amms."

Amms: "Ek baar phir soch lo, Nandu."

Nandini: "Haan, Amms. Chahiye kuch bhi ho jaaye, main apne bache ko kuch nahi hone doongi."

Amms: "Thik hai, to agar tumhara yahi faisla hai to thik hai. Aaj se tumhara aur humara koi rishta nahi. Hume apni shakal bhi mat dikhana, chalo Venkatesh, Shano."

Chachi: "Amms, lekin..."

Amms: "Nahi, Shanno. Kaha na maine, chalo yaha se."

Amms, chacha, and chachi left, leaving a devastated Nandini behind. Mukti and Navya came to support her.

Navya: "Nandu, bas chup ho jao. Is halat mein rona thik nahi hai, please chup ho jao."

Nandini: "Navya, dekho na, woh sab mujhse akela chhod kar chale gaye. Ab main kya karungi? Kaise apne bache ka khayal rakhungi?"

Mukti: "Hum dono hain na, Nandini. Don't stress yourself, tum bahut weak ho baby ke liye, achha nahi hoga."

The three of them went to Mukti's flat to face the hurdles of their life. All three were suffering from the pain of losing someone, but they were giving each other support. Mukti considered Nandini as her sister, whom she had to protect, as she was the possession of the person who always supported her in her bad times. She had to pay this back.