Part 10

It was Sunday, and Nandini, Mukti, and Navya were sitting in the hall, chatting while Mukti played with Abheer.

Nandini: "I'm getting bored sitting at home all day, especially since Mom isn't here."

Navya: "Me too, yaar."

Mukti: "Let's go shopping!"

Navya: "Yeah, we need to shop for Abheer, too."

Nandini: "Count me in!"

They informed Neyonika about their plan and headed to the mall. While shopping, Nandini started feeling dizzy, and Navya noticed.

Navya: "Nandu, are you okay?"

Nandini: "Yeah, Navya, I'm fine. Don't worry."

Mukti: "She's our superwoman, after all."

Nandini pouted, and Mukti teased her.

Mukti: "Shut up and come with me."

Navya: "Yeah, you didn't even eat breakfast properly."

They headed to the food court.

Mukti: "You stay here, Nandu. Navya and I will get the food."

Nandini agreed, and Abheer stayed with her, playing with his phone. Suddenly, the phone slipped from his hand and fell.

Nandini: "No more mischief, Bir baby."

Abheer made a puppy face, and Nandini teased him.

Nandini stood up to retrieve the phone from the other side but suddenly felt dizzy and lost her balance. Someone caught her just in time, and Mukti and Navya rushed over.

Mukti and Navya: "Nandu!"

On the other side, Nandini was shocked to see the person who held her.

Person: "Nandini."

Mukti and Navya looked towards him and were surprised to see him and the people with him.

Nandini: "Ma... Manik?"

But before she could say anything else, Nandini fainted.

Mukti and Navya rushed towards her in concern. Manik lifted Nandini in his arms and headed towards the parking area, with Navya, Mukti, and Abheer following closely behind.

To be continued...

Need suggestions regarding further updates ^_^ ...