Ep. 02

Lina's POV :

*The next day*

"Lina... Lina.. Wake up! Wake up!", I heard someone pushing me again & again. I finally woke up. I rubbed my eyes & saw Jihyo unnie. "Unnie..... It's.. only.. 8:50.... then... why... did... you.. wake.. me... up... so.. early..", I said while yawning. "Because your fiancé will be here around 10 to pick you up", she said. "Fiancé?", I confusingly asked her. "You forgot! Last night uncle & aunt arranged your marriage with Oh Sehun. He will come to take you to the bridal store", she said. Then I remember about it. "Why did dad & mom arrange my marriage so soon?", I murmured. I hesitate to wake up but guess my unnie kept pulling me.  So I finally woke up. After doing my morning activities, I did my breakfast & went to chose a dress to wear.

I got ready quickly

I got ready quickly. I saw Sehun already sitting on the couch of leaving room. He's looking very gentle. Of course he will cause he's a CEO now. We greeted each other.

"Oh Se Hun, please don't say 'next'

"Oh Se Hun, please don't say 'next'. I have tried almost all the dresses of this store", I said with an annoyed face. He stared at me for some moment. "Next", he said & smirked. I couldn't understand the meaning of his smirk. I swear this will be the last dress I will try. I don't care if he likes it or not. He kept staring at me again. He checked me head to toe. "This one is nice", he said & smirked. I released a sigh of relief. He giggled.  At last, he liked one of them. He got a call & received it very angrily. "I'm at the mall now. So don't try to call me again", he said in a deep voice. "We're done now. Then..... Let's go?", he asked. I nodded. I was a bit curious about who called him a few moments ago that made him a little angry. "Who called you a few moments ago?", I asked him nervously. "My secretary", he replied in a cold tone. "Would you like to drink something?", he asked politely. "No thanks", I replied. He got a call again while walking in the concourse. He angrily declined it. "Won't you become late for your office? Cause it's already 11", I asked him. He stared at me for a moment as if he couldn't understand what I said just now. "No, I won't. My dad told me to drop you at your mansion & then to go to office" "Oh.. I see". He got a call again. This proves that how busy is he! But this time he excused himself to receive it. Must be an important call. I leaned against the nearest wall, chatting with my American friends. "Lina! Is that you!?", I heard someone yelling my name. "Arin!! Mina!!", I shouted back & hugged them tightly. "When did you come?", Arin asked. "Yesterday afternoon. But why didn't you come at our place last night?", I said with a pouty face. They chuckled & explained the reason. We gossiped for some time. They're my high school friends. "Umm.... Ms. Lina?", I heard Sehun's voice. "Yes! Umm..... I will go home later. Don't worry. I will inform mom", I smiled. "Okay then bye", he smiled back & left. "So handsome!", Mina said while starring at his back, "Is that your boyfriend?". "No! There's a story behind it. But before that, let's go to the nearby café", I sighed. 

I narrated them the whole story

I narrated them the whole story. "So he's your fiancé. But what were you doing here with him?", Mina asked while eating her cheese cake. "I came here to choose the wedding dress. Actually I didn't came here with him by my own but our parents forced us", I released a deep sigh. "Ya~ Lina, didn't you always wished to have a handsome husband?", Arin teased me. "It's true. I always wanted a handsome husband but not through a loveless marriage. We don't even know each other barely. Then how would we stay together?", I said with a sad tone. They nodded in unison. I got a call out of the blue. "Yes mom!" "Where are you? It's already noon. Are you with Sehun?" "No, I'm with Arin & Mina. We met in the mall coincidently. I will come a bit late. Don't worry" "Okay then. Take care, sweetheart! Bye" "Bye mom!". "Aunty must be worried", Mina asked. I nodded. We talked all the time, laughing & teasing each other, visiting our favourite park & so on. I really enjoyed the day with my friends.

Sehun's POV:

"That will be all for today", I said & finished the meeting. Everyone bowed & went back to their work. "Sir!", someone called me from the behind. "Why do like to interfere in my personal matters? When I told you that I was in the mall then why did you kept calling me again & again?", I frowned. "Actually..... I was tensed because last week you were too drunk that you almost faced an accident while driving", Jimin said with a shy tone. "Shin Ji Min!! You don't need to worry too much about me. You're my secretary, just stay like that. Don't cross your limit! And I will be a bit busy from next week so I want my employees to finish the new project by this week", I said with an angry tone. She ruined my mood in the early morning. She left without uttering a word. I went back to my room. 

I was sipping my coffee while looking at the busy world through the large window of my room

I was sipping my coffee while looking at the busy world through the large window of my room. Someone knocked at my door. I told to come in. "Yo busy boss!", Jongin said. "Yo busy manager!", I replied. He's one of my best friend who's now the managing director of our company. He came & sat on the nearby couch. "I heard that you're going to marry soon. Is it true?", he asked curiously. I released a sigh in annoyance. "Yes but forcibly!", I said. "Forcibly? You mean forced marriage?", he said with widen eyes. I nodded. "I'm curious about your fiancée? What's her name & age? Where did she study? How many siblings does she have? Please tell me, Sehun-ah~", I chuckled at his behaviour. "Seems like you're gonna take the whole bio-data of my bride-to-be. If you're interested on her than you can take her", I said & he started clapping dramatically. "Wow! Oh Se Hun! You opened a very good way for me to die", he said dramatically, "Now answer my questions", he said with a cold face. I sighed. "Okay! Okay! Her name is Park Li Na & she's of 21 year-" "What!! So young!! She's 21 & you're 26! That means... 5 years difference~" "Yeah" "Okay, next answers" "She has two brothers, one is older than her & another is younger than her. She studied in USA", I said & he looked at me with confusion visible on his face. "Is she the younger sister of Park Chan Yeol?", he asked. I nodded. His eyes got widen quickly. "May be I have seen her. Forget it! She will be yours from next week", he said teasingly & chuckled. I gave him a death glare. "Let's get drunk today!", he said excitedly. I nodded no. "I was about to face an accident last week after getting drunk. So you want your friend to face death", I said with a cold tone, "You're so selfish! Jongin-ah~", I whined. He laughed. We both talked for a bit more & soon it became night. Time flies so fast.