Ep. 12

TW: Contain smut... Don't read if you're uncomfortable with it...

Sehun's POV:

I reached home after 15 minutes. I entered home & it was a bit dark inside. I found Lina sitting on the couch, watching TV & eating sushi. "You are eating without me~", I said & unfortunately sneezed. "I told you not to go out for your own good. Now you can't tell me that you won't take medicine if I don't sleep with you" "But I'm gonna sleep with you at any cost. By the way, where's my sushi?" "On the table". I took the plate of my sushi & sat beside her. She's searching movie in Netflix. At that moment I snatched the remote from her hand. "Hey! Give it back!!", she tried to reach my hand but failed. "I'm gonna watch a horror movie" "But I don't have the mood to watch it now" "I'm sure you will like it" "No~~ Please don't watch horror movie~~" "But you were the one who was watching it yesterday. Then what happened today?" "Let's watch it at night" "Watch whatever you want.. But not horror movie". She said & started eating sushi. "Let's watch Blood Diamond now", I said. She shrugged & went to wash the dishes. After sometime, she came with a glass of water & some medicines. "Take it", she said. "No! I will not!" "Stop behaving like a kid, Sehun" "Give me a peck on my cheek then". She sighed & gave a peck on my cheek. I wonder does she even know that what we did that night in our honeymoon. I finally took the medicine & kept scrolling my phone again.

*At night*

"Start the movie already", Lina whined & made a pouty face. We sat with a blanket cause it's a horror movie, you know. "Let's watch Sabrina", I said. "Is it scary?" "Yes, a bit. But don't worry. I'm here with you" "Fine then". She hesitantly said & cuddle up to me or shall I say almost on my lap. The movie was playing but she's under the blanket for most of the time. "I'm scared~", she said but I pretend not to hear her. I went to use the restroom, leaving her alone in the dark house.

Lina's POV :

Where did he go? Leaving me alone... Oh my God! I'm so scared. "Sehun", I called him out. "Sehun~ Where are you?", I called him again & understood that he's not here. Suddenly lightning struck & it began to rain heavily. The electricity has also gone in this time & the house became more dark. I have a phobia with lightning. I put the blanket on the couch & went to search for that h*e, I mean Oh Se Hun. "Sehun please come back... I'm scared!!", I shouted but there is no answer. As soon as I went to his room, someone popped in front of me with a furious face. I screamed & backed off. "Boo!", that person said. Now I understood that it's that h*e I'm searching for. "You almost killed me!!" "You're just scared of this lil thing?" "Yes I do!". The lightning struck very loudly all of a sudden that made me scream as loud as I could & hugged him. "Look at me", he said & I looked up. He kept staring at my lips for a moment & then approached it until our lips met. The soft kiss led to a hard kiss. He lift me up & I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pinned me against the wall & kissed more hard. I let out some moans but it didn't stop. The kiss made its way to my neck, leaving some mark there. "Se-Sehun", I moaned. "I'm not done yet, baby... Open your mouth now", he said & smirked. I did what he said. He put his tongue inside it, wrestling with my tongue that made me choke. Finally he stopped for a while to let me breadth. But it didn't last for long. He kissed me again & wrapped his hand around my neck & the other around my waist, pulling me more closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He unbuttoned my shirt before throwing it on the ground & walked to his bed, threw me on it. He removed my denim pants too. After that, he leaned back & unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his well-toned abs & his triangle body. His lips went back to my body then, planting hard kisses & some hickeys too. I kept groaning in pain & pleasure. "S-Sehun... I think we should stop", I finally said with my weak voice. "But I'm not done yet, sweetheart", he whispered in my ear but his warm breadth hitting my skin is giving me shivers down my spine. He bit my neck that made me scream his name as loud as I could. I gripped the bedsheet. "Se-Sehun, please stop...", I pleaded. "You enjoying it babe?", he asked & rested his forehead on mine. "Enough for to -ah!", I screamed more loudly when his finger rubbed my clit very harshly. Some tears also escape my eyes because of the pleasure he's giving me now. "Babygirl... Are you awake or passed out?", he asked & gave me an evil smirk. "I'm still awake!", I said while panting. "Good to know that..." "Can we stop? Please" "Umm... Fine.. If you say so". He pulled out the blanket & covered both of us. He hugged me & left a few pecks on my face. "You know? I'm confused", I said. "What confusion?", he asked confusingly. "My confusion is that which Sehun are you? I don't know this version of Sehun", I said & cupped his face with my tiny hands. Yes, my hand is tiny than his. He laughed for a moment. "This is the Daddy version... But the Sehun you knew was the Baby version... Understand? Baby girl", he said & pinched my nose. I gave him a nose scrunch & he chuckled. He pulled me into his embrace & we slept like that. It's still raining heavily & some lightnings also stroke all of a sudden. Soon the night passed away.