Ep. 08

Sehun's POV:

I went out with Lina for a walk because others kept forcing us. I don't have any choice. We kept walking side by side. There was an awkward silence between us until I decided to break it. "So how many shots you drank last night?", I asked her. "I didn't drank shots. I drank whiskey", she replied. "And how many glasses?", I asked again. "8 or 9 glasses, I guess", she nervously laughed. "What's your favourite drink?", she asked all of a sudden. "Oh mine... I like Tequila & Vodka. But I don't drink vodka that much", I replied. "Oh wow, bro! Your alcohol tolerance is very high", she said. Wow, we had our tongue inside each other's mouth last night & now she's calling me bro? Really! "Yeah it's too much high that I almost met a car accident" "What!? Don't drink too much. It's harmful". I giggled & bit my lower lip. So she cares for me at least. "Why are you laughing?", she asked with confusion visible on her face. "Nothing", I replied with a smile. There was a small place where some rabbits were running around. "Aww~ so cute", she went near a white rabbit & took it in her lap. "You want to adopt one?", I asked her. "No, thanks", she said with a smile. Honestly she looks very beautiful when she smiles. May be this is the first time I saw her talking with me with a bright smile on her face after marriage. "I have allergy with their fur", she said & kept patting the rabbit. After some moments, she let it go. We walked together for a few more minutes. "It's already 11. Let's go back", I said. She nodded.

*At lobby*

"Sehun-ah!", someone yelled my name. I noticed that it was Chanyeol hyung. I went near him. "Oppa, where is Rosé unni?", Lina asked him. "Uh... Rosé went to the room to get ready", hyung replied. "Oh ok.. See ya later", she said & left.

Lina's POV :

I rang the bell of oppa's room. "Come in", a voice said from inside. I opened the door & saw Rosé unni removing her makeup. "Unni, you told me to come in like this. What if it was someone else?", I asked her & sat on the bed. She giggled. "What do you think I don't know who will come to my room now", she said with a bright smile on her face. "By the way, aren't you going to the pool area?", she continued. "Nope", I replied. She looked at me with widen eyes. "Why?", she asked. "I'm actually not in a mood to swim now", I replied & pursed my lips. "C'mon, Lili. Let's go there. Please~ my baby sister", she kept requesting me. I released a sigh. "Okay then I will go & get ready now", I replied & she made a happy face. I went to my room & got ready very quickly. 

Sehun came in when I was packing my stuffs

Sehun came in when I was packing my stuffs. "So what conversation did you have with oppa?", I asked him out of curiosity but didn't knew that he will get angry on me for this silly question. "Why do you always need to interfere in my personal life?", he replied almost shouting. I really got hurt because of his behaviour but quietly endured it. "Sorry... I didn't knew that it was about your personal life", I replied. He kept starring at me with a guilty look for sometime but I ignored him & quickly left the room. 

*At pool area*

"Lina! Here!!", someone called me. I looked on my right side & saw Jihyo unnie waving at me. I waved back & went to them. "Umm... Where's Chanyeol hyung & Sehun hyung? Noona?", Jisung asked me. I shrugged. "Oh they're here", Rosé unnie said. I looked back & saw both of them coming towards us. "Take it", Chanyeol oppa handed his stuffs to unni & went to change. Sehun kept his things on the small table beside me & went after oppa. After a while they came back wearing half pants with sleeveless t-shirts exposing their muscular arms. They pull of their tees & also told Jisung to do the same but he nodded no. Ji is shy. He's young but still he has abs like oppa. "Lili, let's swim", Rosé unnie said. I nodded no. "I would rather sit beside the pool", I smiled. She pouted. "Fine~ then", she replied & went to swim. I dipped my feet in the water & sat by the pool. 

*After some moments*

"Mrs. Oh!", someone shouted near my ear that made me startled. I looked back & saw Jessica & Momo. "What bring you guys here?", I asked. They also sat by the pool as me. "C'mon~ You're going back to Korea tomorrow. We're gonna miss you that's why we came here", Jessica said & they hugged me from both sides. I made a pouty face. True though, I'm gonna miss them too. "What about Alexa & Ava?", I asked. "They're on the way. Actually both of them are busy with their works. Alexa with her office & Ava is busy in packing her luggage", Momo replied. Jessica looked around as if she was searching for someone. "Who are you searching for?", I asked. "Your hubby", she replied. "There he's, wearing black pants", Momo answered eyeing on Sehun. Jessica bite his lower lip & kept staring at him. I flicked on her forehead. "Where are you looking at, girl~?", I asked her. She smiled while biting her lower lip. "Your husband is damn hot, babe~", she said. "You want him? You can take him. Thank you", I said with a grin. She sighed. "Wish I could", she replied. We chatted for some more time. Soon Alexa & Ava came to us & sat by the pool. "Where's is my CEO?", Ava asked. "He went to change", I replied. I wasn't feeling well today. I'm feeling very weak since the morning. 

*After a few hours*

My friends went to their respective house & my family to their respective rooms. I ate my lunch a few minutes ago but I wanted to stay alone for sometime. I was walking in the garden alone. "Lina", I heard someone calling me. I looked back & my mood dropped. "What are you doing here, Mark?", I asked him. He scratch the back of his neck. "Actually I'm on vacation so I thought to come to this resort with my family", he replied. "Then please enjoy & let me be myself" "Why are you being so rude with me?" "I think you already know the answer so better don't ask" "Oh I see... Your husband I mean Mr. Oh Se Hun brainwashed you well so tha-" "MARK!!!" "What!? Don't you understand I love you!?". After he finished his statement, tears started to roll down my cheeks. He tried to approach me but I ran away from there.