😘dinner at the Storm2😘

Gen POV
When I get home I find all my brother there Zee was watching tv and Winny and Tommy in they rooms
Gen: " good evenig brother the tree

Gen POVWhen I get home I find all my brother there Zee was watching tv and Winny and Tommy in they roomsGen: " good evenig brother the tree

looking amzing I love it....What did you prepare for dinner and why the boys are in they room"
Zee:"evenig angel about dinner I was trying to call you but I couldn't."
I check my phone" I ran out of battery,I'm so sorry...What about dinner?"
Zee;" we are invited to Storm house what do you think?! "
Gen: "what does the boys think?!"
Zee: " I ask you not the boys?! "
Gen: "what about you?!"
Zee: "angel do you want to go to that dinner or not?! Just answers me"
Gen:"emmm..... why not we had so much fun last time we see them it will be great to have dinner with friends.....I will go get ready"
I run to my room and look to my self in the mirror I was red like a tomato " what I should wear but I don't think he will be there, because its Bright whose sure invited us "
Tommy:" did you finally lost your mind and you are talking to yourself, and by the way, Bright isn't the one who invited us it is Mr. Mew, his older brother... hurry up, we don't want to be late because of you"
Gen: "He is the one who invited us I don't believe you"
Tommy: " we will waiting You
insane girl, come on, I'm not coming back. "
He really invited us but why I'm so happy we invited him to my birthday so he tells us this is normal, but at least when I saw him with his girlfriend, I would finley forget about him
I change my clothes do my make up and get down the boys was
Gen:"Oh my God, are we going to dinner at the royal palace?, I'm so lucky that my brothers look that handsomes"
Zee:"You also look very beautiful and happy "

 "He really invited us but why I'm so happy we invited him to my birthday so he tells us this is normal, but at least when I saw him with his girlfriend, I would finley forget about him I change my clothes do my make up and get down the boys was G...

Tommy:"I'm so glad I saw you wearing a dress and looking like girls "