🥰🌻 dating the Storm's older son🌻🥰

Mew POV
After we sat on the table, the waiter come and give us food menu,she looks at it with dismissed and say
Gen:"I don't want to eat here and I don't like the food,let go home...please "
Mew:"why darling?!this restaurant is one of the most luxurious restaurant

in the city and they have the best foods ever "Gen:"but I don't care I just want to go home

Gen:"but I don't care I just want to go home...,please Boo...let go home and order so other food"
Mew:"but I want to eat here,please can we order?!"
The waitress come to take our order  wish make Gen almost crying, but I can't see her crying, so I ask the  waitress to hurry to get it.
Gen POV
Why he don't listen to me, why is he so stubborn,I feel like crying but he don't care,he just ask the waitress to hurry with the order he must kidding me, do he want to impose his rules to me I can't  do this, this is our first date, I must tell him that I'm not like that, and I don't like it
Gen: " do you really love me "
Mew: "what....
Gen:" Do YOU REALLY LOVE ME?! "I shout at him, every one looks at me,I feel so embarrassed, he looks at me and start laugh loudly..
Mew:"you are so cute, when you get angry"and he kiss me again,before I said anything the waitress come with our food" OMG.... You really did this for me.....
Mew POV
She start crying, I did that to make her happy and impress her in our first date,don't to make her sad, she get up from her chair and huge me then kiss me on the cheek "thank you,no one do this for me"
Mew:"enjoy your meal because our date isn't over yet "
She eat all the plate, she really like it,and that what I want,seeing her smiling and happy is my joy,after she finish eating,and washing her hands,she take my hand,and smile her perfect smile with the lips that I will not satisfie eat from them,and said:"thank  you, Boo that was the best meal ever, the  boys will be jealous, I'm so lucky that have you "
Mew:" and everyone will be....because you are mine,let go"
Gen POV
OMG he order a big bag of KFC meal,

just for me,he did it for me,just for me my brothers and all the boys I was dating (yes I date few boys before but not really,because we breakup beforeour second date),never did this for me, even if I want it so badly,I know that just a meal but i...

my brothers and all the boys I was dating (yes I date few boys before but not really,because we breakup before
our second date),never did this for me, even if I want it so badly,I know that just a meal but it's mean a lot for me, I like it so much,I getup from my chair and site in his lap and huge him,he is so warm, and smell so good,after I giving him a kiss on the cheek,I still on my place, and start eating,it's so delicious,he was just smile and looking at me with a lot of love,he is mine,my boyfriend, who will believe that someone like him,will feel in love with a girl like me, but he is mine now and I will fight everyone and everyday for him......
After finish eating, I goes to the washroom and clear my hand, I take his hand (that hands whose so perfect, warm,I losing my mind with  every touch of them ),I tell him that the boys will be jealous of me, and how I'm so lucky to have him,but he said that not just the boys,but every one will be jealous,of him because,he have me.
After getting in the car he,take my hand will his driving,we were having fun talking,about what we like and dislike,after along drive we finally,get from the car,he prepared a nice site near the river