💖She is mine 💖

Mew pov
When her brothers arrived, they seemed angry, especially Tommy. After I followed them to the girls’ bathroom in the gym, he pushed me and said, “You did a lot, Mr. Storm.Please We can take care of our sister.” I left the gym and punched the wall.
... After some time...
I saw the school principal walking towards me and said, greeting me, he was terrified: “Mr. Storm, the guard said that you were looking for me... What service I can do for you?”.
I grabbed him by the neck and pulled hard, and when I let go him, I said: “Did that hurt you?” He lowered his head as he tried to regain his breath: “I pulled him tight again and said:”  You haven't  answered me yet, sir, the school principal.
He answered then: “Please don't  hurt me , I will do everything you ask”. Mew: “Excellent,so listen to me carefully... I want a list of the names of the students who bullied or have previously bullied my girlfriend... The three girls will be expelled immediately after what they did and I want their humiliation is published in front of the students, and I want this within three days... I also want the names of the boys who bet on who would make her fall in love with him just to make fun of her.
The school principal: “This is too much, I can’t... I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt to hit him.”  But she stopped me,I left him and turned to her, her eyes were teary: “Enough, please, let’s go home... I just want to go home... I kissed her forehead and we headed towards the gate. I looked for the last time at the principal, warning...
Outside the school, Tommy insisted that they leave by taxi.  But she convinced him that she was tired and she wanted to go in my car...
Gen Pov
My brothers arrived and I clung to Mew's jacket and I tried to hide myself with their height (Gen is shorter than Tommy) so that he wouldn't see me in this miserable state, but he looked worse than me, his eyes were swollen from crying and his neck veins were prominent from anger... The place of the bathroom papers  needed repairs..  We walked to the gym and he was behind us، but when we got there, Tommy pushed him away,I saw him leaving without saying anything.
I entered the wash , hung up the jacket, took off my torn and dirty clothes, and made water pour on me. I went down to the ground and started crying. Tommy was outside screaming in anger.  : "this is all his  fault, all this  is because of him."
Win: “How could that he be the reason... You saw his condition, his hands were bleeding because he ripped out that box of papers... Gen loves and he loves her”.
Tommy: “What kind of love are you talking about? We were not born to be happy, when will she understand that?".
Win: "Don't dare to say that in front of her... Don't ." He said warningly
I stood up and turned off the tap and took some shampoo and washed my hair and cleaned myself well. I got dressed and put the jacket on my shoulder and went out, when Tommy noticed me he said: 'Take it off...It's dirty, it will dirty your clothes."
Gen: "Let it be, she will protect me." He looked at me strangely, but Win lowered his gaze, avoiding looking into my eyes after he realized that I heard what they said so he said: "Tommy, let's go, she need a rest."
After we left, we found him holding the school principal, threatening him and shouting at him. I gently held his hand so he turned to me: “That’s enough, please, I want to go home.” I just wanted to go home and end this day, he kissed my forehead with all love and nodded. I walked in front of him to the school gate.
Outside, Tommy insisted that we had to go by taxi, but I refused. I wanted to go with his car, my boyfriend car... Tommy agreed when he saw my insistence, so he opened the car for us. I started crying after I saw what was inside.
He brought the donuts that I love and a beautiful bouquet of flowers... I grabbed the bouquet and hugged it. He approached me and hugged me tightly and said: “  You are my love,my girlfriend mine only...Only . You are mine. You heard me, my angel, no one will harm you from now on... This was a mistake and it will not be repeated. I will make them regret it and tgey will be an example to everyone who thinks about harming you. I swear to you.”he was crying to. He really love me, I want to be happy, I deserve to be happy.
I sat in the front seat of the car Tommy fastened my seat belt and sat in the back seat next to Win: “You can go, we won't spend all day here.” He said in annoyance, because he was just jealous,because I see him trying to hide his happiness as he heard what Mew said to me. 
All the way home, there was silence in the car, all you could hear was the sound of our breathing...
Upon arriving home, I picked up the bouquet and a box of donuts and got out, we enter the house and he was behind us. I put the things on the table and rushed to hug Zee, who was frying on the sofa waiting for us.
He whispered gently:  "Are you well?"  I shook my head and answered him: “A little tired...
Zee: “It’s okay, my love. Go and rest in your room. I’ll prepare some food for you.” I picked up the bouquet of flowers and turned to Tommy: “Don’t touch the box of donuts, I will cut off your hand if you dare eat for it.”
Tommy: “As if I was interested in eating them.” He said in mockery with a smile on his face... I approached Mew: "I'm fine now. Go home and rest. I'll see you tomorrow." I kissed his cheek and whispered: "I love you more" and went up to my room.