How you meet

Lu-see

You had gotten a note and it had eyes drawn all over it and in the middle it said Eyes Everywhere. When you got home from (school/work) you put the note on your dresser and took a 15 minute shower. It was about 8:30 when you decided to sleep. But when you entered your room something felt different. You shrugged of the feeling and put your favorite PJ's on and went to sleep. About an hour latter you awoke to another weight on your bed. You opened your eyes to see a girl with green hair, a orange sweater with three eyes down the middle, with no eyes only bloody sockets, purple booty shorts, white knee high socks, with red little shoes. You trembled and was about to scream when she spoke "My name is Lu-see..." Her voice was soft yet gentle. You said in response "m-my name is (Y/N)" You were still freaked out she had no eyes. She got off of your bed and said "I will be going now but just remember I will be back very soon" she was about to jump out of your window when you got up and grabbed her hand while saying "Why were you here?" Lusee turned her head towards you and spoke "I was going to kill you but, I just couldn't kill someone as wonderful as you!" And with those words she kissed you on the cheek and jumped out your window leaving you still standing by your window blushing slightly.

Tyler

You were walking out of (school/work/where ever you want) when a group of drunkies saw you and followed you. You didn't have much of a defence besides your (you pick). You started to run and they kept following you thought you lost them and ran into a alley witch was a dead end. Bad idea because they were right behind you. The leader laughed and cornered you "Hello babe" he said and kicked your (the weapon) out if your hand and tried to undress you. You squeezed your eyes close and then he wasn't there. You opened your eyes and saw all of them dead with giant deep claw marks on their necks. You looked around and then felt a breath on your neck. You turned around to see a tall male with a black long sleeved shirt with skeleton bones on it and a heart, orange hair with strips of black, brown cargo pants, and light brown work boots, his sleeves were rolled up and he was wearing bandages on his hands. He stared at you and the blood of the drunkies was all over him. You screamed but after he kissed you to shut you up then he broke the kiss and said "Hey, a thanks would be nice" he smirked and said "My name's Tyler but you can call me Ty or Tiger" You blushed from the kiss and said softly "M-my name is (Y-Y/N)..." He hugged you then stuck a note in your (sweatshirt/pants) pocket. "See you around (Y/N)!" He jumped on a garbage car then up in a tree. You thought Wow he almost looks like he has tiger ears and tail... You stood and watched until he was gone. You look at the note and it said.

Dear (Y/N),

I wanna tell you that the kiss was wonderful! And that I will be back in a least 3 to 4 days to see you. I would like fur oops I meant for you to meet me at the edge of the woods behind your house so that I uh can um.... Well uh you get the point I'll see mew I mean you there!

You laughed at his corrections and left to go have a good nights sleep.

Emma

You were at a heavy metal concert and it just ended. You got your stuff and headed out to go back to your car and drive back home where you would sleep like a baby. As you were getting closer to your car you saw someone inside of it. You approached your car slowly and looked in the window. There was a man with his jaw ripped off and blood was everywhere. You through up behind your car and then you were about to call 911 until you felt a cold blade on the back of your neck. "Hello mister! I see you found my victim in your car!" You slowly turned your head and saw the girl. She looked like a heavy metal lover. "I-I'm sorry but can I please not die?!" You were almost in tears until she took the blade off of you and said "Sure, oh and my name is Emma and you are very lucky you look hot or you would be dead by now" She said as she walked away "hey wait I forgot to tell you my name!" You said but she said it for you "ya I already know, your name is (Y/N)" you were speechless as she left and yelled "See you soon Love!" And you were left with your car.