First date

Lu-see

You asked Lusee out and of course she said yes in excitement. When she arrived at your house you gave her some red roses and you took her out to a fancy restaurant. You ordered some food and you both had a great time. After the food you guys went to the book store where you bought a bunch of manga. She bought as much of Pandora Hearts books as she could. You got to read them to her when you went home. She fell asleep when you were reading her the 12th book. She snuggled close to you and you both fell asleep ever so easily. When you woke up she was gone and you were worried because there was some blood on the ground. You got up and went downstairs and found her trying to make pancakes. It was WAY to early for pancakes. So you picked her up and you guys went back to sleep.

Tyler

Tyler picked you up around 10:30 so it was night time. He wore his normal close just he got a black bow and pinned it onto his shirt. You giggled when you saw him as for you, you were dressed up in (you pick). He grabbed your had and you guys took a romantic walk in the moonlight and stars. When you asked if he could then into a Tiger he smirked and wiggled his eye brows while saying "Yes, Only under the covers though" you blushed and laughed then he picked you up bridal style and carried you to a opening where he set you down and you guys looked at the stars and talked. When he took you home you kissed him and he blushed. "Oh..." He said and followed you inside your house where you guys watched horror movies and ate meat and seafood.

Emma

((Coming soon -w-))