Meet Part Two!

Lu-see   (sorry it's so short!)

Lusee would always climb into your house from your window. You were developing feelings for her. You guys would always talk and draw or listen to music. But this day was different, she was late and when she entered your room she just started to cry out even more blood then usual. Blood now was all over your shirt but you honestly didn't care. She nuzzeled her head into your neck and kept crying. When she stopped there was blood everywhere and she got up and apologised "I'm so sorry!" She was trying to clean up the blood when she fell and accidentally hit you in the head. "Sorry!" She hugged you and said she had to go then she hopped out your window and left you with the giant bloody mess.

Tyler

Tyler climbed up to your room where there was a tiny little door you opened from the inside witch lead to a room inside of the attic. You guys talked drawed watched movies and did many other fun things but often he would try to sneek a kiss but you never let him. He came today after you got home and he just sat there staring at you. You asked him why he was staring at you but he said nothing more than "Shhh..." You sat and stared at him and soon you feel asleep. he picked you up bridal style and set you on your bed then wrote a note and it said.

                               Dear (Y/N),

You are the cutest thing in the world when you sleep! Well I had to leave early and uh I need to ask you this... Would you uh want to be my girlfriend?? Yes it No. Circle your answer....

When you woke up you saw the note and cried while yelling "Yes!!" You circled yes and watched movies for the rest of the night.

Emma

You got a new car after what happened to the other one. Emma would come over and you guys would listen to heavy metal and go to the park and do fun stuff. She always had this big gash. You thought it would heal or get a infection but it never did. She would eat all of your strawberries and any type of fruit. When you caught her eating all of your apples one time you scolded her and she put the remainding ones back but ate the ones with her bite marks in them. You were getting feelings for her but didn't know how to tell her. So you got a apple and carved 'will you go out with me?' She soon found the apple and hugged you then said "Yes!" She ate the apple after and she spent the night at your house.