Old Memories

Aroura Oberoi

Previously on Ice and Snow

I walked back towards the office because in an hour it's the meeting with all the students playing instruments when someone tapped my shoulder I turned around only to find.....

"Helena"

"Arsh"

"Oh my god bitch you're still alive you know in last five years how many times I massaged you, called you..."

"Please stop, okay! what are you doing here?"
I asked her

"Well I just transferred here, what are you doing here?"

"I study here, it's been a long time, right?"

"Long time? It's like centuries without you, you know everyone miss you and your jokes so much?"

"Oh I didn't expect you would miss me"

I smiled and hugged her after such a long time I met my best friend the one who I lost along the way in time

"Well what are you doing here, you should be in class?"
I asked her

"Well I am here to meet Aurora Oberoi she is the president and I wanted her sign on these forms to complete the transfer certificate details"

"Oh C'mon then"

We went in and I sat in my chair and she is sitting in front of me

"Well it would be better if you get up from the persistent's chair because I heard she is quite cold and don't tolerate people messing around with her"

Oh she heard quite something about me Let's play along

"H can you please open our University's website, you will find the president"

She looked at me confused but took out her phone and opened the website after reading for some time she looked at me then back at phone then back at me

"This can't be true, right? You can't be Aurora Oberoi! You're name is Arshnoor, right?"

She is still in shock

"Yeah that's true five years ago I changed my name now don't call me Arsh in front of anyone by mistake, Okay? You can call me Roi"

"Sure there are many things that must have changed"
She mumbled

"So give me the papers I will sign it for you"

She slowly handed me the papers and I read it before signing

"So were are you staying?"
I asked her after handing the papers

"Hostel 6"

"Hostel 6 why? You don't have your own place?"

I asked when I remembered what happened in her family

"No, both my sisters and mom aren't here so I prefer here in dorms"

"You hadn't settled yet right?"she nodded

"Okay then you are shifting to Hostel 2"

"Why?"

"What why? It's a little near the University and more nice than number 6, I would have asked you to stay at my house but I know you would have refused it so you have to accept it"

She sighed

"You still didn't changed isn't it? you still take care of others before you right?"
She asked with a smile

"You don't know dear how many things changed, anyways are you free tonight"

She nodded

"Okay then you are coming home for dinner"