Manali

A/n: Guys I am really very sorry I hadn't posted any chapter since last 3 months..

Bahut jada break hogaya.

Well guys I was seriously disturbed due to some family and study issues, and I started a new book call When daydreams becomes reality, which is completed, so I wasn't able to give other books Enough time, and I sincerely apologize for that.

I also want to tell you that in some previous chapters of this book I mentioned that Aurora is a writer, due to some reasons I am now changing it, I won't do any changes in the chapters, *too lazy to edit* but please now imagine her just as a master Chef and a boss bitch.

Now read I am done with my bakchodi 🤙🏻✌🏻

*******
Vansh Rai Singhania

We finally reached manali.

The sun is set, and it's getting darker and colder.

"Guys let's tie the tents"
Aurora said.

"Yeah"

They took out the tents from the trunk, 3 tents.

"Guys umm..... I don't have a tent"

I said.

"Abbye yrr, to aya kyu?"
Aurora said, this is the first time she is speaking in hindi.

"Tujhe hindi ati bhi?"

I asked

"Of course you idiot"

She said.

"Yrr abbhi to camping place bhi close hogi h, you can share with Roi, as I am sharing with Java, and Meera Vidya are sharing"
Python said.

"Bro mi iske sath, yeh mar dalegi mere ko"
I said.

"You don't have any option, either share with me or sleep in this cold"

She said, I nodded, god why the fuck I am stuck with this girl.

We tied the tents, well everyone is still doing, Aroura wore a big Black coat, and a scarf, well I don't want to admit but she looks so cute.

"Vansh if you are done Let's go and grab some woods for bonfire"
She said, and I nodded.

"Guys we are going to bring woods"
She said and everyone responded by Okay.

We made our way to camping sight, our tents are actually a kilometer away from the original sight, we took the woods, no one spoke a single word whole way.

I was trembling in my sweater, I should have wore my coat, shit why I am so careless.

"Here, wear this"
Aurora said, handing me her coat.

"You are giving me your coat? Aurora Oberoi have a heart that cares I didn't know"
I said.

"You want it or not?"
She glared at me, I took the coat and wore it.

"You are no fun Ms.Oberoi"
I mumbled.

"You said something?"
She asked, I shook my head.

We finally reached the to our tents, She went in the tent straight.

"Guys let's light up the fire"
I said, the sun had already set and it's getting darker and darker, everyone turned to me and give me shocked look, did I said something wrong?

"What happened guys?"
I asked.

"Tune Aroura ka coat pahena h?"
Java asked.

"Ha to?"

"Usne tujhe khud diya?"
Meera asked.

"Ha bahi, par hua kay?"
I asked confused.

"You know koi mar bhi raha ho she won't share it, she is very sensitive to cold"
Vidya said.

"Really, forget it Let's light the fire"

I said and put the woods together, and they did the other work, I went in our tent, and saw Aurora sneezing, she really is sensitive to cold, still she helped me, I think I judged her by the cover, she isn't an open book.

"Aroura you okay?"

I said, she nodded.

"You sure?"
I asked again, she still nodded, I didn't insisted further, or else she'll get angry.

We all had our dinner.

"Java Aroura kaha h?"
I asked, as I wasn't able to find her anywhere.

"There near the river"
He pointed, I nodded and went there.

She was sitting on the rock with a glass of wine in her hand., and a wine bottle, I sat beside her.

"What are you doing here?"
She asked.

I put the small blanket around her.

"Nothing just saw you here so came, what are you doing?"
I asked.

"Just giving myself company, wanna have some wine?"
She asked, I nodded, she poured some in glass and handed it to me.

I took slowly sips, and she drank from the bottle.

"Don't drink so much Aurora"
I said, trying to take the bottle from her.

"Yrr, pine de na, don't stop me, I wanna feel high"
She said.

"I can't stop you, but let me tell you one thing, if got drunk I am not carrying you back to the tent"
I said, she giggled, she never even smiled in front of me and this side of hers is having a different impact on me.

"Fuck this world, everyone is fucking cruel"
She yelled looking up at the sky, and then laughed.

"Tujhe chadh gi h yrr"
I said.

"No, I am sober, i hate this world, I wanna end it, because it's fucking cruel"
She said, looking in my eyes.

"Not everyone is cruel"
I said, it's true.

She looked at me for a second, and then smiled.

"You are innocent, you don't know how cruel it is, it took away everything thing I once loved, mere ma, mere papa, sub kush, nothing is left"

She said and her head fell on my shoulder.

"Aroura? Aroura?"

I shook her, oh god she passed out, I took the bottle from her hands, it was almost empty, yeh madam puri boltte pi gai?

I slowly put my hand below her knees, and picked her up bridal style, I carried her back to tent, everyone was already in there tent, I went in ours, and placed her down and covered her with blankets.

"Mumma, papa please wapas a jao"
She mumbled, I looked at her and caressed her cheek and tucked the hairs behind her ear.

What must have happened in her past, that she is so cold?

Yo guys!
Updated after almost 3 months, sorry for that.
Now I will be continuously posting chapters, so get ready.