A Royal Secret

Previously

Mom, dad, Dolly Aunty, Jass Uncle, were sitting on in the living room were all the program was held, no it was back to normal, but what wasn't normal was there was a old men must be in his late 70s, a couple in there early 50s, a guy in 30s and one in late 20s, were sitting there too, and fun fact I know them.

"Your Highness, how comes we have the pleasure of have you in our house?"
Aroura said, she know them?

*****

Vansh Rai Singhania

"You know them?"

Jass Uncle asked.

"Of course, who won't know the famous Royal family of Rajasthan and one of the richest royalty in current times, Your Highness King of Udaipur Arvind Singh Mewar, and his family"

Aroura said, and Uncle sighed.

"But why are they here dad?"
She asked.

"Vansh, Aroura beta please have a seat, we got something important to discuss"

Dolly Aunty said, we nodded and settled down on the couch.

(Vansh and Aroura sitting together on a couch, opposite to King, and his 2 sons, on there left the couple, and on the right Aurora's parents and Vansh's parents)

"Ms. Oberoi right now we are going to tell you 2 important things, I hope you are strong enough to handle it"

Mr. Arvind Singh Mewar said, this is so confusing, like I know the royal family since a quite long time, my dad do business with them, but what they wanna talk about with Aroura.

"Sure..."

Aroura trailed off a bit confused.

"But before that I did like to introduce you to my family, this is Yogender Singh Mewar(56), my son and his wife Deepika Mewar(54) (pointing at the couple) , this is my elder grandson Vikramaditya Singh Mewar(33), my younger grandson Lakshay Singh Mewar(27) ( pointing at the guys sitting beside him).

"Hello everyone, nice to meet you all"
Aroura said politely.

"And now lastly My precious granddaughter, the lost Princess of Mewar family, Ridhima Kumari Mewar"

He said pointing at...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.