Good news

-6am-
I woke up after a good and well deserved sleep. I went outside to see that I had mail in my mailbox! Let's see, who was it from?

~Dear my darling Y/N,
I know it's been very stressful and tough for you to move away, but will it make you feel any better to tell you that we made it out, alive? Your aunt DID pick us up! We miss you so much, your dad has been working a well paying job to make sure we can get enough money to see you soon! We love you so much!

Love,
              Mom.
Ps, we also gave you a great housewarming gift!

Oh. My. God.
I sat staring there at that note for about 10 minutes till I finally snapped out of it. They were alive. I was speechless. Well, until I ran out of my tent and starting yelling YES! Certainly got some weird looks because of that, but eh, whatever. Animals will be animals. I saw Sparro running up to me, wanting to know what I was so excited about.
"What's the big deal dude?" Sparro looked very concerned for some reason when he said this. "My parents are alive!" "Well of course they are, why wouldn't they be?" "Do you want me to tell you?" At this point other animals started coming around and watching. "Well of course I do!" Sparro really wanted to hear this, so I didn't hold back. "Ok, ok," I began. "Well it all started back when,"

-6:32 am-
"And that's why I was so excited." Everyone seemed so impressed and suprised but I don't know why. "Well we're just glad you're ok mayor!" Bubbles shouted out. I don't think Bubbles knows that I don't agree with that statement at all. Yes, I am glad I'm alive but I care about my parents way more then I care about myself.
Once everyone went home, I went to open the present that mom gave me. Inside was my headphones (suprised I forgot that) and there was a giant gift that I brought in the house earlier. I opened that up and it happened to be my very own bed! I could finally sleep! I decided to use both of my gifts the way they were intended. I listened to some music while laying on my bed. Today was a lazy day, but at the same time it was so hyped up. I wanted to go fish, but I didn't have a fishing rod, which I knew existed here. Maybe I could go buy one.

-7am-
I wanted to write a song but I was told I "couldn't do that" by Bubbles. (big shocker there) I guess Bubbles is just a little bit of a........... meanie. After hearing I couldn't write a song, I went to go look up some songs. Couldn't find anything, it's a shame.

-7:21-
"Bored out of your mind?" Bubbles asked as concerned as someone like Bubbles could. "Yeah" I said, very tired. I didn't want to talk to Bubbles, but I had no choice. Everyone was busy out doing something, but not Bubbles! "Hey, you know if you go but tools at T&T, you could get lots of money with them?" "No I didnt Bubbles, thanks for telling!" I still don't think she knows we're rivals. I went to this "T&T" place. Inside, I saw the tools Bubbles was talking about. "Oh, hello!" "Hi there! My name is Y/N!" I became more interested to introduce myself to people. "Hi! Would you like to look at our catalog?" Heh, catalog, cats. I bought a net and head out. Now I can catch bugs!

-8:41-
I caught 10 bugs so far. I wanted to sell them, but I remembered that I should probably go donate them to the museum. I decided on selling 6 bugs, and donating 4 bugs. I went to sell my bugs at retail, and after I realized it was closed, I went to guy buy the fishing rod. I then, while I was on main street, donated my bugs. That's where I met Blathers. A typical owl. He was pretty cool. I could tell he was good at his job. "There's no need for you to put them all out! We'll take the rest from here!" Awesome. Thank you Blathers.

-8:50am-
I so badly wanted to eat breakfast, but what would I eat? Cereal. That was all I wanted. I ate my breakfast and layed on my bed. I watched some videos and waited for it to be 9. I so badly wanted to sell my bugs. But I couldn't. It was sad.

-9am-
I stormed into retail and sold all of my bugs. I was finally happily. But when I looked around retail, I found it. The song.