She knows everything

Shinwoo, Ik-Han, and Raizel were on their way to the internet cafe but then, Shinwoo turned his head as he watched the beautiful girl look at the sunset from behind just like this, 

Rai just noticed that even in the sunset she is beautiful. But then, Shinwoo cleared his throat and said, "Well Cho-san is your place close by or do you wanna join-" 

"Kyahhhhhhhh!!!!" a female scream was heard from afar but then, Ik-Han panicked and said, "Shinwoo where you going?!"    

Byeol watched but then she reacted and followed him running leaving Rai very concerned for her for some reason while Ik-Han followed. Once they got there they all saw a blue-skinned man with spiky dark-grey-hair and some blood-glowing eyes with his half-torn clothes as she was about to grab Yuna's collar Shinwoo kicked the guy in the face and then, she asked,   

"W-What is that guy?" she panicked once Byeol showed up she froze with widened eyes and then, she felt someone watching them from another corner but once again she saw nothing. However, Ik-Han grabbed Raizel's sleeve saying, "H-hey, let's get out of here come on." 

But for some reason, Byeol didn't move. The rest of her classmates did but she didn't then, she walked closer to the blue guy and whispered,  

"It's alright I won't hurt you see," as she handed him her leftover riceball he growled in response but then, 

"Byeong-su...Kwan, I know you are both there show yourselves I know you guys did this so don't need to dodge the question of why you guys do this now?" she sighed but then, they came out of the shadows and Byeong-su (M-24) answered,  

"Hey Byeol how long has it been a year since we last saw you huh?" with an awkward smile coming from him.

"Yeah...but how did you know?!" asked Kwan (M-21) with a worried tone that only she could understand so she sighed saying, 

"Well...I saw how this guy was carrying the coffin so I figured it out by asking Dad about it and he told me about your investigation about the Noblesse so-" Then she was cut off by Kwan's hand covering her mouth as both guys scanned the area and said, 

"You better get out of here before Jake and Marie come and sense you now!" 

Byeol widened her eyes and took Kwan's hand away from her mouth and then mouthed from far "Later and goodbye"

Then she was gone out of sight.

Back to Shinwoo, Ik-Han, Yuna and Rai...

"(panting heavily)x2 geez what was that and hey! where's Byeol?!" Shinwoo asked scared in panic but then, they saw her running to where they were.   

"Geez, you didn't give me the chance to drag me what kind of classmates are you? (breathing heavily)," she said while letting go of her bag and collapsing to a nearby bench in the park Raizel eyed her in curiosity but thought 'Why did she take so long on running her way here? She must know something since she was watching in the same direction as I  was. Hmm, she knows something that Frankenstein doesn't...'    

"What was that thing?" asked Ik-Han but then, Byeol said, "Maybe some kind of blue monster?" joking breathlessly while placing her head back to relax until Yuna spoke,     

"Thanks for helping you guys," 

"H-hey don't worry about it we will protect you no matter what!" exclaims Shinwoo while rubbing his left shoulder.  

"And you too Rai." she thanked Raizel as he said back, "Your welcome."

"Wait, 'Rai'?" asked Shinwoo confusingly. 

"Yeah everyone calls him that from now on because his name is very long to remember so they decided his name should be that," Byeol said confessing as she stood up from her seat and walked to stand next to Yuna while staring at Rai.   

Then Rai smiles at them all (Pic on top). His smile just melted Byeol's heart as it started beating faster than it normally does but then, unexpectedly he walked towards Byeol and asked, "What do you think of my new name, Byeol?"

She froze in her spot but cleared her throat blushing shades of pink on her cheek, answering Rai's question, "Y-yes, of course, it does suit you..."    

"So hey Rai where do you live?" asked Ik-Han out of curiosity while Shinwoo, Byeol, and Yuna looked at Rai. But then, he takes out a picture of...   

"The Chairman?" they all said in unison as Shinwoo took the picture turned it around and wrote down his address and phone number as it read, "I am lost can you help me" 

"giggles," Byeol giggled covering her mouth everyone looked surprised at her reaction and then, she said, "Sorry is that I find it cute that he is living with the Chairman because his relatives know each other."

Ik-Han looked surprised and then he nodded in agreement as his eyes sparkled at her, "So it is true you really know and figure out everything do you."

She smiled to herself then said, "Come on let's help Rai go home."