As cherry blossom makes her more beautiful

Previously on Noblesse Awakening Rai x OC...

Byeol's eyes then started to glow bright red making both nobles confused 'Why would only a human have this?' Regis thought confusingly as Seira then, asked, "You can't control powers can you?"

Byeol shook as she took 2 steps back still grabbing her head, her eyes still glowing in fear and her voice started shaking, "D-D-Don't h-h-hurt-t m-me-e or m-my friends-s, please...I n-need t-to c-control of my telepathy powers."

Seira and Regis thought for a moment and then, they both nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later in the day before heading out...

"*Sighs" she sighs to herself still looking at the afternoon sky above her with its firey color along with the mixed colors of both pink and lilac. It was already the afternoon and she managed to calm down thanks to both Seira and Regis although,

Flashback...  

"We will start practicing somewhere far, where no humans or modified 'dogs' are around," said Regis while crossing his arms along with his serious agreeing tone. Seira continued, "And of course in exchange Regis and I would like information about how you know about our people and the incidents about the so-called terrorist."

"Alright, I agree."

Flashback ended

'The agreement has its limits so I should be careful and control my emotions,' Byeol rummaged her hand into her bag grabbed her cell phone, and started playing *Fearless Soul Never Ever Give Up*.

As she was doing her homework under the tree she hadn't realized that a familiar presence had been beside her all this time watching over her shoulder then, a cool hand took her left earbud and looked at it for a moment until,

"R-r-ai!!" she sounded alarmed for a second once she realized that he stared at her and then, at the earbud and placed it on his ear.  Although the music came flowing into Rai's ear he widens his eyes and then, he suddenly relaxes because of the music that has its meaning, that we should never ever give up. 

"This is the music of this time?" he asks curiously with his scarlet orbs that show how interested he is in the lyrics and the type of music the 21st century has. Byeol smiled with pink cheeks flushing a little and giggled, "Y-yeah... it's one of them...there are many other types of genres of music. There could be pop, urban, hip hop, electronic and classic y'know like with the violin, the piano my favorite, the cello, guitar and also..."

Rai's POV:

I listened to her explain the different types of music around the entire world, made me feel like she would be the only one to explain it softly and understandingly to me since she has memories of what has passed last month's events. 'Wow she is very beautiful' I thought to myself as a cherry blossom fell on top of her head and while she was distracted explaining to me, I simply moved forward to remove it from her head, and as I was doing that she stopped talking and stared at me with surprise and shock. And as we both stare at each other for a while longer, as the wind blows the blossom trees petals around us both. (*Look below like this the afternoon peaking its golden rays of the afternoon sunset) 

 (*Look below like this the afternoon peaking its golden rays of the afternoon sunset) 

Byeol's POV:

As I kept explaining about all types of music globally heard a shift from my left coming closer I then realized that he took a cherry blossom flower off my head as I widened my red orbs making perfectly with his scarlet ones. And to my surprise, we stared into each other's souls searching for what it is we have from within ourselves its kindness of respect for one another or love. Although...I could see his loneliness from all his time sleeping for 820 years, and I could sense and read the sad and lonely expression that showed through his eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat every 5 seconds as I blushed at him and him at me. We got closer and closer until...

From the distance in the Chairman's office

From the distance in the Chairman's office...Nobody's POV:

Moreover, as Frankenstein is starting to take a break from his paperwork he walks around for a while in the hallway he spots two familiar students sitting on the bench under the cherry blossom tree, he widens his eyes and stops for a moment as he realizes that his Master was getting closer to Byeol. And then, his Master kissing her gently on the forehead as he looked at her with passion and love, 'I have never seen this side of him before and that truly amazes me by the fact that he has indeed found someone worthy to protect and keep him happy for a long time,' he thought as he wiped his tears of joy away with a smile on his face.

A/N: Quick note here! last week my sister and I became new college students in the department of languages but, we love a lot of dynamics in our virtual class. Learning French again since we quit for a while we thought it wasn't working however we managed to start over a new day with a new us we will make you guys happy we hope you enjoy it!

PS: Comment down below what you guys think of this chapter and soon I will make more rare moments like these in the future so if any of you are sad and lonely listen to the music above the chapter. 

Fairchild out~