M-21 badass moment of his life

A/N: Yup, the hot security guard of the whole school.

Previously on Noblesse Awakening Rai x OC...

-"Yeah and you don't have to use the director's phone anymore so, c'mon man give me your number," said Shinwoo with a smile on his face. Rai looked confused about how to use a phone. Byeol smiled adorably at Rai's reaction and asked, "C-can I have your number?"

Byeol looked at him in shock and also her face blushed like a cherry bomb. o///o

Shinwoo exclaimed, "W-what the hell man?! How can you say that so casually?!" Ik-Han just elbowed him on the stomach while Rai asked again but only this time he blushed dust of pink on his cheeks, "C-can I h-have your phone number?"

Byeol thought, 'W-hat the heck OMG!!!! When did he have the guts to ask me but it couldn't be that bad to lend it to him but...'

"Okay..." she said and Rai smiled at her only.

'I will only smile at you no matter what,' he thought with happiness.

Now...

"I'll turn you into a smartphone master," Ik-Han pushed up his glasses making his overpowering speech. Then Ik-Han said, "But first let's put Rai's contact number on his phone and now you Byeol pass me your phone."   

Byeol nodded and handed them her new black smartphone which had an anime charm character that happened to be a white Yokai man with violet eyes and his whole clothing in kimono. 

(A/N: For those who know the Kamisama Kiss series I think you know who that is. 😏) 

Ik-Han then added her phone number to Rai's phone for him since he didn't know how to use one yet. He added Byeol to Rai's contacts and continued explaining to Rai how to use his new phone while Byeol watched them smiling at them. 

Later in lunchtime...

Byeol was now in quiet mode when she suddenly covered her mouth from minor coughing excused herself to the guys and ran straight to the restroom. Then she started coughing blood out of her throat although she did remember the side effects her father mentioned from her protection serum. She had to note down the second side effect other than painful stressed headaches.  

Then out of nowhere, the same monotone asked from behind her, "How long?"

She was startled for a moment, looked straight at the mirror noticed that Rai was standing behind her, and asked, "H-How long were you here?! And t-this is the girl's restroom?!

He just looked at her straight in the eye and asked her again, "How long?"

She looked away from him and then, to the floor and answered, "5 years but this side effect is new apart from my stressful headaches though I have been taking it very slowly thanks to my dad now he has no idea because he is now brainwashed to be protected by the Union. However, I should probably try to relax and control myself."

Rai on the other hand kneeled on his right knee and the left behind him. He grabbed her hand gently to the touch his hands were smooth and soft Byeol looked at him in shock blushing red on her cheeks.  

"I generally wish you to relax."