Shizue?...Nvm...who are you?

"Freya-sama." Cer signed to me as I sat on my seat in the middle of an important meeting having my eyes closed, but still being capable of sensing everything around me but without color .

"Yes Cer." I signed back, then putting my chin on top of my hands in a professional way.

Cer bowed even tho I had my eyes closed as they explained their plan. I nodded to every single important detail of their plan.

"Then lastly we can find out about the activity in the forest of Jura." I nodded while thinking back to the slime I met two months ago.

"I will go with Eravous." I signed, by putting The tips of the index fingers tracing an arc in the air. The rest of my subordinates of course excluding Eravous and Cer poured saddened they weren't chosen as I laughed softly.

I took Eravous' hand and teleported into the middle of a goblin village......well it was a goblin village in the past, now all I see are goblinna's and hobgoblins.

I turned around only to see a light greyish blue person walk up to me with the exact face as Shizue.

"Shizue?" I asked shocking them, the villagers then noticed me and my subordinate as I held the person with Shizue's face. I tilted their face, lifted up their chin, checked their eyes and touched their cheeks.

"False alarm." I said while turning away from them, I turned back to them and said "I am demon lord Freya, the demon lord of desctruction, insanity and imagination."

They seemed amazed but worried at the same time "I'll question you about looking so similar to Shizue in the future, for now lead me to your leader." I signed

"I am." He signed back

•           •           •

"But your so short."

"Your only like five inches taller, and are slightly floating!"

"Touché"

I looked at them again and patted their head. I then signed to them "I don't know who you are, but you remind me a lot of Shizue so, would you like to form an alliance? I was also planning to make an alliance with this slime that I met at Dwargon which can make a huge amount of 100 procent healing potions."

Eravous gained my attention by poking my shoulder, I turned around to him. "That is them master" Eravous signed to me, I stared at the blue head and then turned back to him.

"No I'm certain they were a slime not a copy of Shizue."

"Hey!"

"Shut up."
"Shut up!"

"Master, don't be dumb they also have the same voice as your memories."

• • •

"Oh yeah... I guess you're right this is mister healing potion the slime."

I turned back to the greyish blue haired person, who turns out to be mister healing potion the slime. I lend out my hand while Smiling, Rimuru grabbed my hand as I heard the words inside my head "Appraisal"

Name: Rimuru Tempest

Specie: Slime
Blessing: Storm Crest
(S): Ruler of monsters