Hello dear cousin

(Okay so...what happened in the weeks I was gone.)

Milim raised her hand even tho she was seated in time out.

"Your in time out Milim. Shush!" My newest subordinate -Shuku No Kami- Shuku was actually there the entire time I was gone which caused him to become Milim's babysitter or kidsitter or dragonoidsitter.

Milim lowered her hand sadly as Rimuru signed to me what happened. I nodded and then wrote (so why is Charybdis coming towards this city?)

"What?!"

(Oh~ you guys couldn't sense it's magicules because you've never met it. I met him, Milim you met him to why couldn't you tell he was coming?)

Milim swallowed the last bit of her pudding and then said "I was shushed by your subordinate."

(Oh yeah... So Rimuru~ what did you do?~)

"Why do you think it was my fault?"

(This is your country...who here is stronger then you that could enra-

"Milim what did you do! You're already in time out, now you're bringing's Veldora's magicule son to us!" Milim's Babysitter said while hitting Rae with paper rolled up like a newspaper

[this is what it looks like also imagine the work gone and turn into dirty plates of food.
Milim's Kirishima and
Shuku no Kami is Katsuki]

Milim rubbed the top of her head while Rimuru and Y/n pulled the exact same face

"I didn't do anything tho! wasn't he in that cave?"

I nodded as I turned to Milim and wrote (Did you anger annoy or frustrate anyone?)

"No." Milim said shrugging

"Then I've got nothing." I signed and leaned into my chair knowing nothing about the situation.

Some days passed, a Dryad also informed us about it approaching quickly. Once the others have left and Rimuru is alone with Fuze and his men reveals another reason why he wants to fight Charybdis.

When Rimuru inherited Shizue's will he also took up her mission of avenging herself against Leon. If he cannot defeat an opponent like Charybdis' level then he cannot go around and challenge any demon lords.

Therefore, Rimuru declares that's as someone who is from the same country as Shizue, revealing his status as as a reincarnated former human in the process. Now it's up to Rimuru to fight him after all, as soon as I said I would defeat Charybdis to get rid of the problem all of Rimuru's subordinate (mostly Shion) exclaimed that Rimuru would do it.

So now we where on a hill as I congratulated Shuku no Kami for his work of babysitting the dragonoid named Milim.

I brought out my picknick blanket again and held Milim in a bear hug as we watched the fight, the entire time through Milim complained about wanting to fight Rimuru was also there.

There were also 100 Pegasus and the village their strongest which killed Charybdis' children. as I like to call them. They killed 'em all as Rimuru fought Charybdis.

I stared at the magicule waves of Charybdis and then went "Milim did you lie to me? Because Phobio is inside him pissed and his anger is pointed towards us."

It became silent as we all realised this was all Milim's fault that Charybdis was here. So I let go of her and she beat him.

The funny part was when the Pegasus general dude guy didn't believe that Milim was a demon lord. He also questioned why I a little weak and defenseless girl was there.

So I flicked his forehead and he flew off. Rimuru immediately scolded me for it as if I was one of his subordinates so I leaned my head into a tree and started to grow mushrooms as Shuku no Kami patted my back in pity.

So I was given food in return.

After all Charybdis's children are delicious cooked boiled amd or grilled. Me and Milim now looked the exact same, very happy while eating as Qicy returned that day

*whispers*
totally not for just the food

"Hehe" Qicy giggled as she got her serving of the food without doing anything for it.

(Now then.) I wrote while stretching (I'll be gone for awhile.) I said to everyone. (Especially due to an annoying thorn in my side.)

My smile turned into a grin which morphed into a cynical grin as I thought of his pain. I hit my face realising I scared almost everyone there.

I enlarged my wings and flew off into the sky as I flew passed the fourth wall and disappearing from the scene.

• • • • •

Author: soooo~ all the stuff with Rimuru doesn't have to be written

____ : Didn't you finish this in like an hour?

Mino: she did, more precisely on the eleventh of February 2021

Author : But because one of the readers begged me to post quickly imma finish this and my arc thingy thing so I'll let them suffer and wait a week.

Mino: you're just judging yourself for making this chapter short, aren't you?

~ Akward Silence ~

Mino: okay I'm correct you are

Author turns around as they avoided the truth blatantly.

___: also why do you write ten chapters for your drafts and then just keep them as drafts leaving them to die as it all piles up. You have six drafts.

Author ends the chapter not wanting to answer.