Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ- Jᴜsᴛ Jᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs

Ida POV
For weeks, Kol ignored me. Most of the time he didn't even look at me. It was starting to frustrate me. Nik had said he was jealous because I was with Noah at the dance, but why was he jealous of that? And besides, he had been with Hattie all night anyway. I still went to the Mikaelson place all the time. And I was like one of the family.

******
I woke up to screaming. And someone shouting my name. "Y/N COME ON WAKE UP! ITS HENRIK!"
My eyes shot open and I threw the covers off of me and bolted out the door. I was not ready for the sight I was seeing. Henrik was laying on the floor, eyes open, but lifeless. Nik was knelt over him crying. Kol, Rebekah and Finn, as well as their parents were trying to comfort him. Elijah, who had been the one to wake me up, soon joined me as we rushed over.
"He wanted to see the wolves. He, he-"
I threw my arms around Niklaus. "It's not your fault. C'mon try to calm down." I said, while sobbing.

That night, we were all in the sitting room. Esther was preparing some sort of spell. None of us knew what was happening. All of a sudden, Mikael shoved his wrist to all of us, one by one, making us bite and drink his blood. He then stabbed us all. He left me til last and spoke. "We are turning them into different creatures, immortal ones, so Esther and I will never lose them. You are like family to us, so you may too, but it is your choice."
I nodded. "What ever you all go through, I go through too." I said. He stabbed me and everything went black.

*****

I woke up. My sight was hazy and a bit spinny at first, but after a while it normalised. I sat up, to find the others already awake.
"Y/n thank god you're-"
"Finally want to talk to me?" I scoffed at Kol. I turned away and spoke to everyone else.
"Mikael. Is that it? Are we..?"
He shook his head. "You still need to drink human blood to complete your transition. The others have. Here." He handed me a glass, of what was clearly blood. At the sight, and with the smell, my gums started to feel sore, so I quickly drank it, and I was okay.
"And you need this too."
He handed me a ring. It was pretty, and had a blue stone in it.
"What is this for?" I asked, confused.
Esther replied this time. "It is so you can survive in sunlight instead of burning."
I nodded, understanding. I looked around me. Everything felt different. Stronger. Heightened.
I looked at Kol, and felt my heart flip, more than it ever had.
I blushed and turned away.

******
Kol POV
I knew I had messed up when I started ignoring her, but I didn't think she hated me that much. Now I was a vampire, everything had heightened, meaning especially my love for her, and therefore the hurt I felt when she snapped at me, and I realised how much I had hurt her feelings. I was also angry. I was a witch before. But now as a vampire, my magical abilities were gone. It was the one thing that had made me feel better, as none of my siblings practiced. And now it was gone.
We all went upstairs, and I lay on my bed. I was trying to sleep, when I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in"
I looked over. Y/n.
"Um. I don't really wanna spend my first night as a vampire alone. I don't know why you've been ignoring me. But, can I stay with you?" She asked shyly. I nodded at her. She climbed up onto my bed and nestled into me. I took her into my arms, it felt amazing. I was falling asleep next to the girl I loved for the first time. We drifted off, happy with each other's presence.

Ida POV
I woke up the next day, and rolled over. I expected to see Kol laying next to me. But he was gone. Probably gone down for breakfast, I thought to myself. I got ready, and made my way down stairs. I was right, he was there. I smiled at him. To my dismay, however, he gave me a blank look, and turned away. My heart broke in my chest, and I didn't know what to do. So, he was back to ignoring me. I sat down, trying not to cry. That arsehole.

****

A couple of weeks after that event. I was in the kitchen, getting some cereal. I lived with the Mikaelsons now. My parents did not accept that I was a vampire, but they did promise not to tell anyone.
I was singing quietly to myself. When I heard him.
"You really don't know what you're doing, do you?"
I turned to Kol. "What?"
"You. You went to the dance with Noah and was flirting with him all night." He told me.
I rolled my eyes at him. "Because. My father told me not to annoy him! He said he'd have my head if I did. As I recall, you were there when I was talking about how much I detested going!"
He scoffed. "You looked as tho you were enjoying yourself. But then I suppose you would enjoy yourself if you had a whole village full of boys that you flirt with."
My eyes widened in shock. "A whole village! You are being irrational, and untruthful Kol and you bloody well know it!"
"You flirt with everyone Y/n. Me included! Or do you not remember Christmas Eve. And every other time before!"
"You really have no idea do you?" I had calmed at this point, and was no longer shouting. I was just hurt. Kol, on the other hand, was still outraged.
"I do actually! You just love messing about with every boy you bloody see!"
"SAYS YOU!" My anger had taken two seconds to build itself back up.
"If you hadn't have been so bloody blind, you'd have noticed that I've only been flirting with one girl for the past god knows how long! You!"
I laughed manically. "I ASKED TO STAY WITH YOU THAT NIGHT WE BECAME VAMPIRES REMEMBER!? I HOPED YOU'D GET THE HINT. YET YOU GOT UP THE NEXT MORNING AND IGNORED ME!"
He quietened down. "Because I was still upset!"
"Why!? You have no reason to be!"
"I do. I'll show you."
I did not expect what happened next. He pressed his lips to mine, and kissed me. I wanted to melt into it, but out of shock, I jumped away. I looked up at him. He looked confused, and angry still, but more than anything, he looked hurt and heartbroken.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pull away I was shocked. Please don't look so hurt Kol I never want to hurt you."
He nodded. "I'm sorry I shocked you. Nik told me I should hurry and tell you how I felt before it was too late and I'm not good with words so I thought that would be the best way. I... I love you, Y/n. So, so much."
He moved closer to me, by a couple of steps. And I copied him, bringing us just inches apart.
"Kol Mikaelson. Who would've known you're a hopeless romantic. I love you too."
He smiled, and I closed the few inches gap between us, with a kiss, which he took no time in deepening.

We pulled away, and he just smiled at me. Then, something clicked in my head.
"It was you!"
"What was, darling?" He asked.
"The locket... You're the admirer who brought me the locket." I said, looking at him with a big smile on my face and a blush on my cheeks.
He nodded. "I am glad you liked it."
"I love it. And I love you."
"I love you too, my darling."