Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ- Oɴ Tʜᴇ Rᴜɴ

Ida POV
A couple of months went by, Kol and I were doing well. He could be quite sweet sometimes, when he wanted to be.

*flashback*
I sat in my room, just finishing the styling of my hair. I had braided it into two braids, and I had put on a red fishtail style dress. I was smiling with excitement. Our first date since becoming a couple.
"Ida dear, Kol is here for you!"
My heart leapt with joy upon hearing his name.
"I'm coming mother! Let him in!"
I slipped on my shoes, heels, red, to match my dress, and made my way down the stairs. He stood at the bottom of them, shifting from one foot to the other from nervousness. However, when he heard me coming down the stairs, he looked up, and even I could tell that all the nervousness he had felt had melted away upon seeing me, and he stared at me in absolute awe. I bashfully smiled at him.
He held out his hand as I reached the bottom of the stairs, and I took it.
"Gosh, aren't you a sight for sore eyes my darling." He chuckled. He handed me a rose, and kissed my cheek. "You are the most gorgeous person I have ever seen in my life"

*end of flashback*

I thought back to that day, with a smile on my face.
"Ida darling, can you please stop daydreaming now so we can go, father will have my head if we aren't back with the wood for the fire tonight, so we must get a move on!"
I chuckled at him, and nodded.
"Of course my love, let's go."

We went to the market and got the wood, but we were not expecting what was awaiting for us when we got back to the Mikaelson hut.

"Nik!! What's gone on!? What happened!?" Kol exclaimed at his brother.
"It was father! He killed her! He's after me!!!" His voice was raspy and choked out from crying as he sobbed, not even bearing to look back at the corpse on the floor, belonging to his mother.
I ran to him, engulfing him in a hug.
"Father will not stop until he kills me. I must run."
Me and Kol looked at each other, and then the others.
"Then we will run with you. We will stay with you. As family should. Always and forever Niklaus." I said.
Everyone nodded in agreement. We all joined hands: Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, Rebekah and I.
"Always and forever."

And with that, began our run. We had no idea where we were going to go, how we would get by unnoticed as vampires, what would happen to us, or whether Mikael would find us. But we didn't care. Because what we had was each other. And that was enough. The 6 of us could get by if it meant we were together, because family is power. And that is what we were. Family.

Always and forever.