Chapter 2

A/N The picture is Blossoms regular outfit with her dragon tattoo and the black stripes are also tattoos. WARNING contains mentions to self harming.

I woke up to loud banging in my ear with voices shouting left and right to acompany it. I sat up in bed and glared at the two girls in my room. Stella looked terrified and Bloom looked slightly shaken. I dont blame her though normally i dont wake up to anything, not even an earthquake could wake me up. I got out of bed and silently walked over to the bathroom and before i stepped inside i turned back to the two girls. "If I come back and it is still this noisey, Sakura will have vocal cords for breakfast." And with that i walked into the bathroom with Princess staring as though i had just destroyed the world, whilst Bloom just rolled her eyes and continued to pack her bag.

When i walked bak into my room fully dressed I looked over to Blooms bed to find 1 bag. Let me repeat that. There was only 1 bag on her bed. Look im no fashionesta or obbsessed with clothes but seriously. We are going to a different dimension one that isnt a bus ride home. You are gonna need at least 2 bags at the least. I started packing and i hadnt realised i had packed everything except things that they would already have there (bed, desk, lighting ect.), until i had finished when i looked over i had about 15 massive suitcases filled to the brim with all my stuff. I shrugged my shoulders and walked downstairs to get breakfast.

When dad came upstairs to help me and Bloom carry all our things down stairs he walked into our room and kept looking between me and my bags. "Did you pack everything? Or are you forgetting something?" I knew he was joking but i only just realised i forgot my faviroute bag. My fae turned white as i ran and grabbed it out of the closet and somehow it went even whiter as i forgot my teddy bear. It may seem silly but just like my necklace this teddy means a lot to me. My best friend bought it for me when we went to the fair at the start of the summer holidays before she moved back home. We tried to win the games but we were really bad and ended up just going to the toy shop the next day and buying the biggest one they had. My necklace was also from my best friend she bought two one with a key, which was mine, and one with a lock, which was hers, so we would never forget each other and be reminded that we were always gonna be there for each other. I quickly ran over and picked up Angel. I took a quick look around the room just to make sure i hadnt forgotten anything. I sighed in relief as my dad kept looking at me as though I was crazy.

"Dad i have seperation anxiety did you forget that?" I looked hurt at the fact that he could have forgotten a very crucial part of me. He saw the look of hurt on my face and came over and gave me the biggest hug he could. "Of corse i didnt forget sweetheart. I could never forget anything about you Princess. I love you so much me and your mum will call you everyday. Every morning and every night. I promise." My dad hugged me tighter as i started to cry. As i cried into his chest Bloom came to join the hug. When I had stopped crying Bloom went to go and get Stella to help with my bags. I wipped my eyes quickly so it wouldn't look as though i had been crying, when Stella walked into the room she just came over and hugged me. I wasnt sure if i wanted to push her away but also hug her back so i awkwadly pat her shoulder. After she let go she looked back over to my bags and bear.

"I know a spell that can shrink your bags and bear into a small box. Then when we get to Alfea I can unshrink them. Are you ok with that Buttercup?" She said while looking between me and my bags. "Yeah thats fine. 2 questions though. First why did you hug me and second Buttercup?" I ask with my eyebrow arched. She gave me a sheepish smile, while out of the corner of my eye I could see Bloom slowly backing away towards the door. "Bloom told me that you have trouble being away from what your used to and that you had a little freakout before i came in. And Buttercup is just a nickname I mean you call me princess it's only fair." She smiled and shrunk my suitcases and Angel. I stuffed Angel into my bag, whilst Princess handed me a box with the rest of my stuff in it.