Chapter 4

A couple days after the party, after all of the hype about it calmed down. We were told to meet Proffesor Poladium in the forrest just outside of the school. Me and the winx had just finished breakfast and were on our way down there. Everybody was making small talk but I just hung at the back being quite. Well that was the plan anyway until I heard a twig snap and looked over in the direction the noise came from. At first I didn't see anything and thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me so I turned around and carried on in the same direction. Until I heard another snap but this times an enchanted swan landed on my shoulder. I looked over to where I heard the sound and saw Helia leaning against a tree with a smile o his face. I took the swan off my shoulder and opened it to find a beautiful drawing of a fox. I looked back over to Helia and he was still leaning against a tree and it looked as though his smile had gotten bigger somehow. 

I gently nuged Princess and discreetly pointed over to the place where Helia was stood. She giggled a bit then nodded her head and pushed me off into his direction. I shook my head smiling at her stupid behaviour as I made my way over to him. When I was stood in front of him, I started to get nervous and looked at the ground. I felt my chin being lifted up by two fingers and saw a soft smile on Helia's face. I smiled bak at him as he pushed my bangs out of my eyes and carressed my cheek. I leaned slightly into his hand as he began to speak, "I'm sorry I havent seen you lately. Ive been busy trying to avoid my uncle." He says softly. I take his hand in mine as we start to walk slowly in the direction I was originally heading but in the tree line. "Its fine. I know how annoying gardians can be when they want you to do something. Not that im not happy to see you but what are you doing here?" He smiled down at me with a fond smile across his face and nodded slightly. "I came to make sure you were still ok with the date. I know i could have just sent a swan but it feels like months since I last saw you and I just wanted to see that perfect smile again." I looked up and smiled nodding my head.

It took us about 30 minuets to get to where all the other girls were. Within those minutes we just talked about anything and everything that came to mind. Once we had finally made it to the other girls, he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and walked off back into the woods. I blushed and smiled as I made my way over to the winx. As I got there, I got a wierd look from Bloom and a massive grin from Stella but before we could say anything Proffesser Poladium started to speak. "Ok class now that everyone has arrived I will tell you your assighnment. All faries must be able to feel a conection to nature, even if they aren't a nature fairy. Your asighnment today is to get out of the swamp and into the clearing of Gloomy Woods Forrest without using your magic. You have 3 hours good luck." And as soon as he said that he just dissappeared into thin air.

Me and the Winx started to walk around and Princess and Flora started arguing. "Proffessor said we were supposed to listen to nature and we're not allowed to use our magic." Flora sternley said to Princess, she just rolled her eyes and continued with her point. "Look flying isnt using magic we're just using our wings." I sighed and stepped in before everything got out of hand. "We have to use magic to transform, which means we need magic to use are wings. Also unless you want to fail again I suggest you do as Proffessor said and listen to nature or whatever he was droning on about." Flora gave me a gentle smile in thanks and Princess went over to a tree and started to kick the trunk. "I'm pretty sure kicking a tree isn't listening to nature. Stop being a baby and grow up." She turned and glared at me but stopped kicking the tree so I took that as a win.

We walked deeper into the swamp and came across some land that looked different from the rest. Nobody else seemed to notice anything except me and Tecna. I pulled the girls back and they looked at me wierd but i just sat them behind a log and threw a branch over to the wierd looking land. Turns out it was a poisinous gas filled lake. That was the shortest way out of the swamp, looks like we have to go the long way now great brilliant just what I wanted. As we started walking through the forrest again we saw a red ship and what looked like a broken down engiene. I wanted to go take a better look at it (since I was really good with cars) but i was dragged off in the other direction by Princess walking towards the stupid Red Fountain boys. Bloom, Stella and Musa had stars in thier eyes. Tecna and Flora looked at them with intreast. And I was bored. They are always there. It like they appear out of fucking no where I don't understand how they do that.