Chapter 3

After mine and Bloom's big fight a couple of days ago, we rarely left each others sides. Right now we were on our way down to Professor Wizgiz's class. As we were walking through the halls, we had our arms linked as me and Musa were talking about which song we were gonna practise together. We all walked into the classroom giggling and seperated to go sit down. Me and Musa were just talking and giggling throughout the lesson. We didn't notice Professor Wizgiz was infront of us until we heard someone clearing their throat. 

We slowly turned our heads towards the noise and I smiled sheepishly at the Professor. "Well if you two feel like you already know how to change you hair colour, go ahead and show us what you can do." Professor said, whilst looking inbetween us with a smile. I leaned into Musa's ear and asked is she knew how to do. She shook her head and looked down, whilst apologizing to Wizgiz. I smiled a little and lifted my head up, "Well sir I would gladly demonstrate how to change my hair colour. But sadly I don't have the right equipment to do so." I said with a solem look on my face. He looked at me confused and Bloom sighed and shook her head. "He meant with magic not hair dye flower." I made an 'O' shape with my mouth.

He told me briefly what I had to do then handed me a mirror.  I closed my eyes and concentrated on my hair. I didn't know what colour I was gonna change my hair to but all of a sudden I heard gasps around me. I opened my eyes and in my face was Bloom's hair. I furrowed me eyebrows and started to freak out. Bloom rushed over to me and asked Professor Wizgiz to undo it. He agreed and told Bloom to take me back to our dorm. She stood me up and we started to walk back through the hallways.

Once we reached our dorm room, Bloom put me into my bed and kissed my forehead. "Do you wanna talk about it Flower?" I shook my head and turned so I wan't facing her. "I need to head back to class. Call me if you need me ok?" I nodded my head again after she kissed it. Once she left I was left to bask in my own thoughts. After my break up I dyed my hair black and blue so I wouldn't be reminded of anything he ever said to me. I started to get lost in thought until I heard a tapping at my window. I looked over to see an enchanted paper swan.

Dear Doll,

I know we haven't spoken for a while. I just wanted to make sure all was well and that you didn't get into too much trouble with your head mistress. I know that this is a little bit out of the blue but I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me. Don't feel pressered into answering right away. I will be awaiting your answer, when you are ready to give me an answer.

Love  your Helia, xx

My face lit up as I finished to note. Helia actually likes me and wants to go on a date with me. I must have been staring at it for quite a while because all of a sudden I came to when Princess was waving her hands infront of my face. When looked up to her face, she had a massive grin spread across her face. "So who's Helia? I mean it's none of my business but would it be bad if Bloom found out about all of this. Oh and before you try to deny it I've seen all the notes and the way your face lights up when you read them. I also bet those enchanted flowers are from the mystirious Helia." Once she finished she looked at me with stary eyes. I looked at her in horror and the first thing out of my mouth was, "Bloom can't know she'll freak!".

She giggled at my reaction and gave me the look that told me to answer her questions. I took a deep breathe and started to answer her questions. "Well Helia is a guy I met the first day we arrived. When you guys went to Magix I went for a walk in the woods and we ran into each other and we just started talking and we send notes to each other to keep in touch. And yes the flowers were from Helia. He also just asked me on a date!" We both squeeled together and we started to talk about what he migt have planned. Once we stopped squeeling we realised I hadn't writen back to him. I rushed over to my desk and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.