A/N:

Welcome to the story for my Minecraft Kingdoms AU! I'm really sorry for the half a year wait. But look! An update! Here are some notes for the story you are about to read. Please read them, however you don't need to, and can continue on. If you have an questions about characters, please come back here before asking anything. Thank you! Enjoy! 

-...-

1) This is a story for an AU i made up, along with some help here and there. If you would like to find out more about it, you can search my Deviant Art for "MKAU" or "Minecraft Kingdoms AU"

2) Many of the main characters are people including Skydoesminecraft, DeadloxMC, Brotato, Setosorcerer, Goldsolace, Bashurverse, Someseriousnonsese (Alesa), ClaraBabyLegs (Clara), SubZero, and Rotten. 

Rotten (And green hair) are background characters from Bashur and Pap's faction videos, as well as background characters in a few other older videos. Reymas, being mentioned in one chapter so far, is also the name of Bashur's editor, also the person who plays Paps. If you are not up to date, Alesa is Sky's fiance, and Clara is Bashur's Girlfriend (though her role in MKAU is slightly altered). 

Other important minor characters may include Mitch, Jerome, Hwnt, Aviator, Jason, Sk3tch, Kyle, Shelby, etc etc. 

There are alot of characters. 

3) I am not the best at writing, and there will be mistakes. Please kindly point them out. Also, I have no pattern to updating. It took me half a year to update with one chapter. I will, however, try to be a bit better from now on. 

4) I will add on more notes to this chapter when needed. 

5) Thank you for reading. Please, if you have any questions, let me know! Thank you!