N I N E T E E N

(Sorry this were posted very late. Here's this chapter while I try to get the other one finished tonight 😙)

I woke up to Charli burring her head into my chest. She propped her leg on my body. She was cute when she was asleep, especially nude. I kissed her on the forehead, and she shuffled, and pulled me even closer. During the night, I put on my extra pair of pants, and boxers. Charli fortunately didn't put anything on.

I woke up to a knock on the door. The door opened, and Dixie walked in. Shit. Charli was still nude, so I cuddled up with her as much as I could, to cover her to Dixie. "Sup Dix." I said. "Do you mind if you can come to the store wi-" Dixie stopped. "Is she naked?" Dixie asked. I nodded. "I knew that's what you guys were doing," Dixie confirmed. "Anyways, do you want to come to the store with me?" She asked. "Yeah, I can come." I said. I got up from the bed, and covered Charli with the blanket. I grabbed my stuff off the off the nightstand, grabbed a shirt, and my shoes. I put everything on, then I went back to the bed, and kissed Charli on the forehead, and stuffed a large teddy bear in between her arms, so she had something to cuddle with. "Let's go, I guess." I whispered.

We got to the front door, and I opened the door for Dixie. "Are we taking my car, or yours?" I asked Dixie. "Yours I guess." She said. I nodded, and we walked out to my car. We both got in to the car.

TIME SKIP
I was stopped at a stop sign, when Dixie blurted out, "So how was last night, at like 2 AM?" Oh boy. "Don't." I said. Dixie started laughing, which brought me to a chuckle. The light turned green. "You know Charli really loves you, right?" She asked me. I nodded. "She always talking about you." She continued. "I know." I said. "She always talks about marrying you." She said. I blushed at the thought of marrying Charli. "I see you blushing." Dixie laughed. "Last night on the couch... wow." She said. "What her making out with me?" I asked. She nodded. "What about it?" I asked. "I don't know. The fact that she did it in front of everybody, especially her ex." She said. "She's comfortable around you. More than Chase. You didn't notice that?" She asked. "I did." I said.

A little later, I had the urge to ask a question, "When are your parents coming home?" Dixie looked at me. "Tomorrow, why?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe I'll pleasure Charli again." I awkwardly said. "Don't you have a house you can fuck in?" Dixie said. "Yeah, but my brother is very nosy." I said. (Pretend you have a brother, if you don't.) "Guess your going to have to make due there." Dixie said. "Yeah. Sorry this conversation is getting weird." I awkwardly laughed. "Yeah. Speaking of your house, do you mind if you hang with her there. I kinda want to invite my friends over." Dixie asked. "Sure." I said.