T W E N T Y F O U R

I arrived at Avani's house. I parked in her driveway, and got out my car. I grabbed the duffel bag in backseat of my car, which held most of my clothes, and my other stuff. I walked up to the door, trying not to think into to much of what just happened. I was hesitant to knock on the door, but I ended up knocking anyways. One, it was freezing cold, and two, it was raining outside.

The door slowly opened, and I saw someone standing there in the doorway. "Jesus Christ!" I said, while getting frightened. Avani had just done her makeup. Oof, that sounded bad... her face-paint I should say. You know? The clown makeup... the scary makeup look. Anyways, we both laughed at what had just happened. "C'mon in, scaredy pants." Avani laughed.

I walked in, and she showed me where I was going to be staying. "Thanks again." I said. I had my back turned to the door, while I was laying my clothes out on the bed in the spare room. When suddenly someone wrapped their arms around my waist. It felt like a hug... a Charli hug. Then they stuck their head under my arm, and looked at me. It was strange, because it felt like a hug from my girlfriend, but it wasn't.

"What's this for?" I asked Avani. She shrugged her shoulders, "I just wanted to comfort you after your breakup."

"Well thanks, but we haven't officially broken up." I told her. "Oh." She responded. Why did she sound like she wanted us to break up? "Anyways, I'm tired, do you care if I just sleep for the rest of the night?" I asked her. "Yeah, go ahead. If you need anything I'm here." Avani said. "Thanks." I said, while she walked out the room. She shut the light off, and closed my door.

I opened Twitter, and saw all the accusations against me. I already texted Charli why the hell they were going against me. I'm tired though, so I just liked a few tweets on my alt account, instead of scrolling through the endless tweets against me. I felt my eyelids get heavy. So I shut them and I felt myself fall asleep.

"Baby..." Charli said. "Don't fucking call me that!" I yelled. "We're done. I'm sick of this shit!" I continued to yell. Just then a gunshot went off, and it went right through Charli's leg, bursting her main artery in her leg. I was shocked, to where I couldn't scream. I fell down, and grabbed Charli in my arms.

An ambulance arrived shortly after, and I hopped in the back while they loaded Charli in the back of the truck. I leaned down, and grabbed her hand, and I cried into her chest. "I'm sorry, this is my fault." I cried. "I'm sorry Charli... I'm so sorry." I kept crying. My tears just kept running out of my eyes, they wouldn't stop. "I love you peach." I whimpered. The heart rate monitor, flatlined. "Charli D'Amelio, time of death 8/5/21." One of the nurses said. I cried and cried.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I had tears running out of my eyes. I looked at my phone to see a tweet from Charli. Thank god, it was just a dream. It was about 11 in the morning too.

Glad she is taking responsibility for this

Glad she is taking responsibility for this. I mean I did handle that situation really bad. I shouldn't have yelled at her. I should've reasoned with her. I don't know, I guess it was the heat of the moment.

I got out of the bed I was using for the night. I got dressed, and walked out of the room. I heard something moving behind me, and then I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I fully turned around and I saw Avani.

"Hey there." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. "I- Umm." I stuttered, being very uncomfortable in the situation I was in. Avani almost looked like she was leaning in for a kiss. I of course rejected the offer, and just stared at her. "I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but I'm still dating Charli." I said. "I've already told you, we haven't broken up officially." I corrected her thinking.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and looked at the message Charli had sent me. It was telling me she was ready to meet up to actually talk about it. "Would you look at that, I've got to go somewhere." I said making an excuse, but it technically was true. "Fine, just because I love you y/n." She said.

What the fuck is she smoking. And she is half naked too, except for her underwear and a shirt. wtf

Charli's POV:
I really hope y/n is okay. What I did was a stupid mistake. I miss him so much, but this is my fault. I made him leave our home, just because I felt like he wasn't enough. My thoughts were stopped momentarily, when there was a knock on my bedroom door. I really hope it's y/n outside that door.

But it's not.

"You doing alright Char?" Dixie asked slightly creaking the door open. I felt my eyes start to tear up as I thought about how I might've really lost my boyfriend. "I don't know." I replied. "What do you mean, 'you don't know.'?" She asked. "I can't really help you at all, if you don't tell me anything." She continued. "I didn't just drive across town, away from fiancé, to watch your relationship with y/n crumble." She said.

"Fiancé?" I said confused. "Yes, we're engaged." She said lifting her hand up, and showing me her expensive diamond ring. "Anyways, this isn't about me, this is about you." She said. When I got a message on my phone.

"Who?" Dixie asked. "Y/n." I said. "What's up?" She asked. "He wants to meet up to talk this out." I said relived. "See, I told you to wait it out." Dixie said. "You definitely didn't, but whatever." I giggled. "I'm gonna go get ready." I said. I got up from my bed, and went over to my closet. I heard the door close behind me, which meant Dixie left the room.

I picked through my clothes, when I found an old hoodie. A white hoodie, with red stripes on the sleeves. Y/n's first hoodie he ever gave me. I grabbed it, and tossed it on my bed, and grabbed some jeans, and a t-shirt.

After I got dressed, I did my hair. As I grabbed my shoes, and put them on, I put on the hoodie. I melted once I realized his scent was really strong on this hoodie. It made me really think about him. I really hope we can work this through.

———————————
sup. ive been inactive for a while lol. anyways enjoy this long ass chapter. love y'all.