F O U R T E E N

I arrived at the door. Marc had told me to text him when I got there. When I had texted him, he opened the door. I gave Marc a hug for letting me come back home. "No problem man." He said after I told him thanks.

"Where's Dixie?" I asked with a questioning tone. Marc went upstairs and told Dixie to come down. Dixie walked down the stairs, she saw me and instantly said, "Does Charli know?" Marc and I both said no. "Oh, that's a good surprise." She laughed. I waked over to Dixie and gave her a hug.

I ran upstairs going to surprise Charli, when I heard her talking to someone. Did she have someone over? I knocked on the door, "I'm live!" She called out from the other side of the door. Phew... good that the surprise is with me, and not one of her friends so it's not awkward. I knocked again, I heard her get up from her chair. I could her the door opening. I was exited to see her again.

The door opened, and there she was, wearing my hoodie. "Y/N!" She yelled. I gave her the biggest hug ever. While I was hugging her, I could hear her sobbing. I put my hand on her head, and started patting her head. I broke the hug, and wiped away Charli's tears. "Don't leave me again!" She sobbed. "I won't." I replied back. And gave her the biggest kiss ever. It lasted about 2 minutes. It was so nice though. She broke the kiss, and pulled me over to her phone, which had a live running.

Everybody in chat was talking about how cute we were. We answered questions, said hello to fans, and cuddled during the live. At one point I was talking about how much I missed her in the live. I looked over, and her face was bright red. "Are you blushing, or is your head about to explode?" I said laughing. We both laughed, and got closer to where she was laying her head on my shoulder. "I missed you." She said. "I missed you more."

We ended the live, and we started making out. I was away from her for about 2 weeks. "I especially missed this." I said while we were kissing. She giggled, and reached for my belt, "Your parents are home!" I said with a worrying voice. She laughed more, and stopped kissing me. She grabbed her phone, and opened TikTok. Charli picked the most appropriate song for the moment.

The caption was, "🧡@y/username" All the comments on the video were about that they were relieved that she was back.

The rest the night, Charli and I talked about what we did while we were both away from each other. I opened my phone and watched some TikToks until I was tired. Charli laid her head down on my chest, and watched them with me. I could hear her giggle every so often. When she got tired she put her head in the crook of my neck. She kissed me on the cheek, laid her head back in my neck.I put my arm around her waist, and squeezed her. She did the same. We had missed each other... a lot.

I'm renaming the chapters to numbers now. So sorry if they change and look weird.