𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘

January 10, 2020

January 10, 2020.

Dear y/n:

It is already a year of your death, my love. Everyone asks me how I am, I always say I'm fine. Although being honest, I don't even know how I feel emotionally. I only know that I feel completely empty. Graduation sucked without you as my partner. Do you remember the times you used to scold me, Akaashi and Konoha for our silly jokes? What a happy time. I remember the first time we met. You went to the gym, because according to the coach, we had a new manager. And seeing you, I thought you were an angel fallen from heaven, although I made a mistake at the time as well. I misjudged you, thinking that you were like the other people who look at me strangely and who think I am a monster. Maybe I am. However, you were the girl who made me love myself, be myself without fear of prejudice. You were the first person outside of my team who did not judge me on my appearance and did notice my personality. I may seem like an asshole writing to you, when you will never read this. However, I need a way to get everything out of my mind. So as not to disturb Akaashi-kun with my sad things. I know he misses you, even if he doesn't say it, the same with the boys. We even have you on the altar in the gym and we always dedicate a few words to you before practice. You were our motivation to play. Now that everyone went their own way after finishing school, I don't know what to do. I wish you were here by my side. Hugging on the floor while we talked about our future and any nonsense, but such simple things, they made me happy. Unfortunately, now they are more than memories that I will never forget. Maybe your wish is that I move on with my life and go out on dates, fall in love, get married and have children. However, I will move on, but I don't think I can get someone to love me like you did. But if I succeed, you will be the first to know. You are the love of my life.

Well, my love, I must stop writing because the boys wanted to make a meeting to remember old times, only you are missing so that we are complete. I miss you so much, my baby owl.

With much love, bo.