𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

«𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄

«𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄.»

The whole place was surprisingly busy. The entire Bokuto family was there, along with your family and close friends. The atmosphere was tense and nostalgic. Every face was full of sadness and others were trying to hide the pain.

They were at the activity they did for the second anniversary of your death, but something worse had happened. Bokuto committed suicide the same day that was the second anniversary of your passing. December 25th. Both families decided to do the activity together, in order to say goodbye properly.

The news of Bokuto's suicide was surprising, nobody expected that. Everyone thought that after the first try and the therapies, he would be fine. He seemed fine, but it turns out he was a good actor. Every person in the place wonders: What was he thinking at that moment?

For many the decision that Bokuto made was that of a total coward and that he did not know how to face everything. However, someone should never be called a coward for making such a decision. The simple act of making such a decision was because he accumulated too much courage, because that is not something so lightly.

At the back of the funeral home were Akaashi, Kuroo, Konoha, Hinata, and the rest of the teams. Some friends close to (Y/N). Everyone still did not believe it at all, they were in complete shock. How was it possible that their so cheerful friend was no longer with them?

"It all feels so unreal." Kuroo whispered, he felt a lump in his throat, but he didn't want anyone to see him cry. He preferred to cry all day in his room.

Out of all of them the only one who was crying shamelessly was Hinata and Akaashi. Even Keiji blamed himself a bit.

"I should have been more for him, this is my fault." He mumbled through tears as (Y/N)'s younger sister comforted him on the floor.

"Akaashi-san, this is not your fault. To all of us he seemed to be happy and we fell for that, and we didn't see that he was really suffering. He was even able to silently ask for help and we didn't realize it." Now Tsukishima spoke, who was leaning against the wall.