𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇

March 27, 2020

March 27, 2020

Dear y/n:

A few days ago something weird or funny happened, I don't know. But I was with Akaashi and Konoha, we even invited Hinata, on a basketball court playing volleyball on one of our few days off. Everything was fine, until Konoha saw his beloved crush that she was also hanging out with a couple of friends, I know you know who I'm talking about. The point is, he said to impress her and started to play more aggressive until the asshole of him trips over his own feet and fell on his mouth. Worst? He broke his nose from the fall. It may sound cruel, but we all laugh like good fools.

It was something totally chaotic, more with the face of shame that he brought until he said that I hope the earth would swallow him and spit him out on Pluto. This was the first time that I laughed heartily, I even looked at the sky and gave you these laughter, thinking how proud you would be of me for being happy, even for a while, despite the pain that I feel deep inside me.

This has reminded me of the first time you played with us. You were too scared to receive Konoha-kun's spikes, it was quite funny how you almost made us lose everything by the times you dodged them. Until one hit you in the face, and you bled from your nose. Konoha was too scared, even he thought I was going to hit him for it, when I just told him to hold on when hitting the ball. In the end it was just a friendly game in the middle of practice.

I did not want to make this letter sad, but it is inevitable for me to think how everything would be more fun if you were here. I miss you dearly, my love. I would give and do anything to have you by my side again.

With much love, bo.