Introductions

Virgil watched as the three other Spartans in the room took a seat in front of him. He was the only one in armor, he noticed. He let out a soft sigh as he looked upon his new fireteam.

"I'm guessing your Virgil Cass?" the woman on the right said.

"The one and only," Virgil replied coolly, looking towards her direction.

"Elizabeth Fairing," she said, a smile growing across her face.

"Good to meet you," Virgil said, smiling back at the pretty lady. "And who are you?" he asked, looking in the only other man's direction.

"Nigel Quin," the fair-skinned man said simply.

"And then I'm Syliva Hernandez," the other woman said somewhat quietly.

"Alright, so, let's start simply. Who's good at what?" Virgil asked, looking around the small room.

"Medic!" Sylvia announced excitedly, her hand shooting up as she did so.

"I snipe and scout," Nigel said in a calm voice.

"CQB," Elizabeth said, still smiling.

"Sounds like we have a team going..."

"So, when do we get to do stuff?" Elizabeth asked, curiosty spreading across her face.

"Pretty soon, believe it or not," another Spartan said as he walked in the door.

"Commander on deck," Virgil announced, lazily pulling his body to attention.

"Calm down, guys. Gear up in ten, you guys are going planetside."

"You got it," Virgil said easily. "And Kono, who's going to be joining us?"

"Fireteam Adient. Some Covenant holed up in a small Forerunner structure, and you two are going in on each side to clear it out. See if you can clear your side faster than they can clear their's, too. A little friendly competition is always fun. Meet up in Hangar 14 when you guys get ready."

"Alright, sounds like a party. Aeolus, go do what you have to do, then go get suited up. I'll see you guys when I do."

"Yes sir!"