B A D B O Y

"B A D B O Y"
BbangNyu
(Smut)

"B A D   B O Y"BbangNyu (Smut)

•••Top: YounghoonBottom: Chanhee

•••
Top: Younghoon
Bottom: Chanhee

•••

Chanhee's POV

We are currently in our last period I'm so done with listening to our teachers endless lectures because the bell is about to ring but Mr. Lee is still spitting words that my mind couldn't comprehend anymore.

I looked at my watch and it's already 4:58 pm and I stealthily packed my things up as I feel excited for this boring class to end. I'm not even friends with anyone in here as we have different schedules written in our matriculation.

I just looked around to see if my classmates are also preparing themselves to get out of this class but I saw some girls giggling at the corner while looking at the Guy who's sitting at the corner near the classroom door.

His face is buried in his arms and I'm actually amazed that he has the confidence to sleep on Mr.Lee's class. This guy exudes a bad boy aura and I'm pretty sure that Mr.Lee is so done with this guy that he is letting him sleep on his class.

*RING RING RING*

"Yeyyy" I internally scream in joy when I hear the bell ring and I was about to stand when we heard Mr.Lee slam his books on his table. Everyone flinched in shock and Immediately returned to their seats.

"Who told you to leave my class?" Mr.Lee asked angrily and no one bothered to answer him as we feel so scared of him.

"The bell just rang! You old Hag" We heard a husky voice speak and we turn our heads to the guy that the girls ogling a while ago.

"You brat!" Mr.Lee is fuming in anger and the guy just stand up picking his bag up and finally I was able to see his face and my jaw literally dropped while looking at his visuals.

"Damn he's hot" I'm internally screaming right now. How can I not notice this hot guy when I've been attending this class for a month already. I never knew his existence until this day and I'm absolutely dazzled on his handsomeness.