A L P H A O M E G A Pt.1

"A L P H A   O M E G A"
BbangNyu
(smut)

"A L P H A   O M E G A"BbangNyu(smut)

•••
Top: Younghoon
Bottom: Chanhee

•••

Chanhee's POV

"Father please let me join the hunt pack" I begged my father who's the Leader of our pack.

"No Omega is allowed to hunt and cross beyond the borders----" My father said and I just scoffed on his remark.

"------You should keep that in mind Chanhee" He added before softly patting my head.

"Yes Father" I said before bowing my head as he dash out of our hut.

I just stayed still and focused on sniffing my fathers scent so I can track whether he's already far enough for me not to get busted on my escape. When his rosewood scent is completely vanished I stealthily dash out of our hut and look around me to make sure that no Beta and Alpha wolves were roaming around our hut.

When I'm completely sure that no one is around I started to run into the woods swiftly brushing my hands on each cedar wood that I passed by to cover my sweet vanilla scent which is a very rare fragrant for a male omega like me.

I completely understand that my father is  just trying to protect me from the danger that my scent can cause. I hated my scent for a reason that I am not allowed to join a Hunting pack or Fighting pack that usually have missions beyond the borders. I have heard from the other Alphas that beyond our territory there is a world where mortals and commoners live.

I wanted to see that world and I have been training my self on hunting while studying the world outside our territories through books and photos that came from the mortal world. Omegas like me usually stays inside the border to farm and to make sure the ration is enough to feed the whole pack.

But I'm no ordinary omega, I wanted to see the world beyond our borders. With a determined smile I can finally see the stones that serves as the end mark for our territory. I stopped in an instant once my feet is near to cross our borders and I can no longer contain my happiness.

With my heart thumping so fast from extreme happiness I crossed the border running fast as I can and excitedly explore the new world beyond our borders. Different flora is scattered all over the place and some unfamiliar fauna joined me on my sprint into to this new world.

I heard a flowing sound of a river and I have never seen one in my entire life as we only have  small streams connected from a river on the northeast border of our territory. This streams serves as an irrigation for our agricultural lands and I am so thrilled to see a river for the first time.

The two adorable fauna that have been sprinting with me is I recall to be classified as a squirrels and racoons. Once we reached the river I was in awestruck as the water is shining like crystals reflecting the ray of sun.