A L P H A O M E G A Pt.2

"A L P H A O M E G A"
BbangNyu
(smut)

"A L P H A O M E G A"BbangNyu(smut)

•••
Top: Younghoon
Bottom: Chanhee

•••

Chanhee's POV

I woke up with a soar body and I whimper in pain when I felt sting on my lower body then I recalled what happened last night. I quickly sat up to look for Younghoon and to my dismay I can't feel his presence but the cave still lingers with his sandalwood scent.

I tried to stand up but I just fell on the cold ground which made me wail in pain.

*Squeak Squeak*

Min and Sun climbed up to me making me smile as they scoot their tiny bodies to me.

"Younghoon" I merrily said when I saw his figure entered the cave.

I just stared on to his wolf form as he is breathtakingly gorgeous with his Physique larger than mine and his raven colored fur is dazzling as the ray of sun shines on it. I put Min and Sun down and let Younghoon walk towards my direction.

Once he's in front of me I lean forward and lifted my hands brushing my fingers on to his soft fur. I kissed him on top of his snout.

Younghoon paced backaward then Transformed into his human form and I was awestruck as I get to see his perfectly sculpted naked body being hit by the ray of sun.

Younghoon smiled at me before kneeling down into the ground leveling his face in front of me then slowly lean forward. I felt his soft lips touched mine and this sent thousand of butterflies flew all over my stomach.

I placed my hands on top of his bare chest and I can feel how his heart is beating so fast just like how my heart beats so fast for him. My cheeks instantly blushed after realizing that I mated with him last night and I can't believe that this happened outside our territories.

I pulled away from his kisses and this made him gaze at me with a questioning look.

"Why? What's the matter Chanhee?" He asked then softly caressed my cheeks.

"My Father must be worried sick about me------" I said then it made me look down in embarrassment because it is an act of indiscipline when a wolf disobeys a wolf pack rule.

"--------and he must so disappointed because I disobeyed him" I added and I also feel guilty for putting our lives in danger.

"Shhh! Don't worry I'll take you home" He shushed me by sealing our lips in a gentle kiss.

Younghoon pulled away from the kiss and he smiled at me before standing up and quickly transformed into his wolf form.

"Y-Younghoon this is too risky, What if the rogue wolves inhales my scent" I worriedly ask and he just replied with a soft grunt which means that I need to trust him.