#1: Look Alive, Sunshine

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up to the sound of my favorite song, Sing by My Chemical Romance, blaring from my alarm clock. I hit the button and checked my phone, it was 8:15. Too early to want to wake up but to late to fall back asleep. Ugh, I got up and walked into the bathroom and washed my face. Then I slipped on my favorite band tee, skinny jeans and combat boots, applied some eyeliner and fixed my brightly dyed hair. I headed out the door to go to my favorite coffee shop, and put my earphones in halfway out the door.

I walked mindlessly to the coffee shop listening to the melodic voice of Him. Gerard and his band. My Chemical Romance. I have loved them since I was little and I may have developed a crush on the singer.

I walked into the somewhat empty shop and took out my earbuds. I smiled at the barista, ordered my coffee and sat down at a table near a booth with four men whispering excitedly to themselves.
I sighed and took a sip of my coffee when I felt a tap on my shoulder and giggling coming from the booth behind me. I turned around and stared in awe at the man in front of me.

"H-hi, I'm Gerard" The tall man said awkwardly. He reached his hand out and grinned slightly.
"May I sit with you?" He asked.

I sat dumbfounded and stumbled with my words, "I...um.. I'm Y/N" I mentally cursed myself for my impaired social ability.

Gerard sat across from me and I could feel the silent encouragement from his friends behind me. He looked at me with those eyes.. The eyes I had always dreamed of, and now they were here in person. They were beautiful, mesmerizing. Suddenly I snapped back to reality when the owner of those eyes gently shook my shoulder.

"Hey, hey! Are you alright?" He asked with concern in his voice.
"Um yea, I just didn't expect to meet my idol at the coffee shop.." I looked away sheepishly. I shouldn't of said that. Then I felt a soft hand under my chin and a pair of lips collide with mine. I kissed back immediately and was stuck in shock of what just happened.

"Call me sometime, cutie" Gerard said and slid a piece of paper into my hand. He and the rest of the band walked out and whispering praise to Gerard. I sat there still in awe, smiling to myself and clutching the precious piece of paper that changed my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note!
So this is my first part of my first fic, I guess you would call it. Please tell me what you guys think! I will also do requests! So comment please. Thank you all so much!