#3: The World Is Ugly

(Y/N's POV)

I awoke suddenly from a horrible night terror. I threw the covers off of me and curled into a tight ball, wishing.... hoping..... That he would be here, here to help me. I flicked on the light and looked at my self in the mirror across the room. I grabbed my phone and fumbled through the contacts until I saw his name. I quickly pressed the call button and help the phone up to my ear, breathing jaggedly. *Ring* *Ring* "Please answer" i whispers, a tear falling down my cheek. *Ring* *Ring*

Suddenly I heard a sleepy voice "Y/N, hey. Why are you up this late?"
I couldn't respond, just cry.
"Y/N! Y/N, hey hey hey. It's alright. Calm down, I'll be over in a second. Just breath"

*~* 10 Minuets Later *~*

I hear the front door to my apartment open and loud footsteps running towards my door. Suddenly my door opens and Mikey rushes to me, enveloping me in a tight hug. I start sobbing and I wrap my arms around his waist, enjoying the comfort and safety his presence brings.

Mikey looks into my puffy eyes, "Y/N, what's wrong darling. Are you alright?"
I wipe tears from my eyes and reply shakily, "I just..... I had a night terror and just....." I begin crying again and bury my face in his shirt.

He pulls me into a tighter hug and softly whispers to me, "Shh it's going to be alright. You are safe as long as I'm here". He gently kisses the top of my head and holds me until I am able to finally fall asleep, peaceful at last in his arms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Authors Note!
I'm so sorry it took so long to update! I've been so busy and my phone has been acting up. Anyways here is a somewhat short chapter. I will update more, I promise