one

It's been months since Felony Steve has gotten a good nights rest. Ever since that run in with ed sheeran at his concert he went to back in May, it's all he can think about. See, Felony Steve had gotten a backstage pass before the show and shared a couple moments with Ed. He thinks about him constantly. The perfect lyrics. The eye-catching man. The whole experience. Felony Steve needs to meet Ed, and soon. He's consuming all of his thoughts.

Felony Steve finally decides on a plane ticket. He finally got the guts to reach out to Ed via Twitter and he agreed to meet up with him in LA. Felony S hates LA but agrees because he just has to see Ed again. He boards his plane there in excited anticipation.

Felony Steve finds his address pretty easily. As soon as his doorbell rang Ed lightly opened the door, nervous for what the future was going to bring him. The boy standing infront of him was gorgeous, everything about him. His brightly colored hair, his eyes (which when ed looked closer he saw they were different colors, one green and one blue) his everything. He blushed and looked down at the sight of the gorgeous boy. "Hi, uhm, you must be Felony Steve..?" Ed asked.

Steve just looked at Ed in pure awe, and before he could stop himself he says this: "Hi I'm Felony Steve and I think I'm in love with you." He said half joking, half foreshadowing.

Ed was very taken aback.

"Uhm... what..?"

Felony S glanced around nervously, afraid it was too soon. But, thankfully Ed didn't object and seemed mostly heartwarmed, besides Steve was very pretty and he could get used to seeing that face more often.

"Not even gonna take me out for coffee first?" Ed said with a wink.