two

Ed and Steve arrived at the coffee shop they chose about ten minutes later.

"Heres your coffee," the waitress said to the blushing ginger.

"Thank you," Ed said quietly, avoiding eye contact with the beautiful boy sitting in front of him. Felony Steve just grinned, happy knowing the affect he could have on people. He was content that the man he felt so much attraction to showed interest. This time was different, though. Felony Steve couldn't put his finger on it, but something about Ed made him want to leave his home right then and spend all his days with Ed, it all still seemed like a dream.

Even though the coffee burned as it slid down Ed's throat, he didnt want to ruin the moment with Steve. He leaned over and brushed back the other boys hair with his rough hand, ensuring that his longer hair wouldn't get in his coffee. Felony Steve blushed in response at the more-than-friendly gesture. Thinking about how that made him feel.

'Fuck, what am I thinking!?' Felony Steve scolded himself. Be just couldn't stop looking at him. His big eyes, and round cheeks, and fluffy red hair made Felony steve want to pull Ed into the back room of the fast food restaurant and kiss that nervous look off of his face.

Ed continued to look around the room aimlessly. Meanwhile, Steve flirted in a painfully obvious way. He had just confessed his love for him less than two hours ago though, hadn't he? Ed seemed to be totally mesmerized by the words falling from Felony S's mouth. Steve noticed this and smiled to himself.

"Do you wanna go back to my place?" He asked with a grin.

When they arrived at Felony Steve's temporary abode, Ed sat down and Felony Steve went to use the bathroom. 'What am I doing?' He thought to himself. He had been alone for most of his life. Just maybe this would be good for him. Ed  was fidgeting with his hands when Steve came back in. Then he noticed Felony Steve wasn't wearing a shirt.

Ed Sheeran was speechless. "I.. I I um" Felony Steve smirked knowingly.

"Spit it out."

Ed fumbled around in the sheets for a moment before finding the remote. Hotel remotes always just seemed to get away from him. "I put in my Netflix password so we can watch if u want." Ed managed to get out, barely.

Felony Steve obviously agreed. But, to Ed's surprise he crawled in next to him, still shirtless, instead of on the other bed. He blushed furiously.

"Netflix and chill?" Felony Steve says with a smirk.

Ed thought the blush on his face had to have been deep red. Nervously, he snuggled up close to Felony S. He smelt of afternoon rain and mint, relaxing. Felony Steve wrapped his arms around Ed, playing with his hair. Felony Steve wasn't stupid, he knew what Ed wanted. All to sudden, he pushed his soft lips onto Ed's and for the first time in his life something clicked.