Strange Encounters

y/n: your name

l/n:last name

n/n: nickname

Normal text- convos etc

Slanted for thoughts

6:20 a.m.

You had just woken up and looked over to the window. The sun's light hasn't even touched the room. But regardless you weren't going to be able to sleep again. You rubbed your drowsy eyes and got out of bed sluggishly. You made your way to your closet and pulled out a cream colored vest and a dark grey skirt. You then glanced at a mirror and managed to brush through your wild bed hair into a decent ponytail. It was still early so you headed downstairs to the kitchen. You ravaged through the kitchen to find a scrap of food but you haven't gone shopping yet, You had just moved to Japan since it was your home country. Your parents are busy people so they go on business trips frequently. You didn't like being home alone in the states so you begged your parents for them to move to Japan. It was easier for them since they worked all around Europe. You were going to be home alone for a couple of weeks until your parents came back to rest up. It was still early so you decided to walk around the neighborhood and might as well head to your new school. You made it to the main entrance but it was closed. Damn it now what? You thought but all of a sudden you heard noises coming from a building near the school. You were too curious to not look so you peeked through the window. It was a gym with volleyballs scattered throughout. They were boys hitting the balls across the gym with no effort it seemed but there were a couple who struggled. Your eyes then locked with a short haired brunette. You immediately went red in the face and ducked down. Oh no this is embarrassing hopefully he doesn't care enough to see who it is. Surely enough the door opened and a pretty girl came out. She had raven dark hair with glasses and a beauty mark by her lips that made her seem like a mature woman.

"Do you want to come in and watch?" She said.

"Um.. S-Sure" You said while talking to the girl.

She guided you to the benches in the gym and sat next to you. Your cheeks were still a shade of pink. But you still haven't noticed that everyone was staring at you. A short boy with a blond highlight in the middle of his hair and a taller boy who was nearly bold made their way towards you and the pretty girl next to you. The two guys then suddenly had big grins plastered on their faces.

"Kiyoko-san!" They both said in unison.

So that's her name.

"Kiyoko-san who did you bring with you today" The short one said.

"Might that be a new pretty manager" the boldie stated.

"I found her outside watching you guys practice" she then nudged me.

You immediately stood up and introduced yourself.

"Hello I'm L/N F/N. I'm a third year and I wanted to see you guys practice for a bit if you wouldn't mind." Ending your statement with a bow.

Both of the boys looked at each other excitingly.

"I'm Ryūnosuke Tanaka, a second year student and we wouldn't mind having a pretty girl like you sticking around." The bold guy said.

The small guy dashed in front of Tanaka. "I'm Nishinoya Yuu a second year, Just call me Nishinoya-senpai! You could be our manager too. Two pretty girls as our manager would be the talk of other schools."

They started to come closer to you. A bit too close for your liking. Then they were both hit in the head by a tall brunette.

"I'm sorry about these two, they don't mean any harm. I'm Sawamura Daichi, the team captain. You could stay and watch if you would like too."

He left while dragging the two boys by the collar.

You sat down next to Kiyoko.

"I haven't seen you around the school before," Kiyoko said, startling me a bit.

"O-oh I just moved here yesterday" You said.

"From where?"

"From C/N" You replied sheepishly.

Kiyoko nodded and continued to watch the boys. They were amazing, jumping and dashing across the gym at supernatural speeds?. They spiked the ball with incredible force everytime. You had played volleyball before in your previous school's volleyball team but you only thought of it as a hobby. Kiyoko stood up and picked up a blue cooler. You turned to her and asked if she needed help.

"I'm just going to go and fill these bottles." She said.

"Okay then I'll help you fill them up. Let's go!" You stood up and grabbed the cooler off her hands. And started to walk towards the water fountains located outside the gym. One by one you filled them up along with Kiyoko. You wanted to at least do something since you interrupted their practice. You made your way back to the gym with the cooler in your hands. You were walking beside Kiyoko when you noticed a ball coming straight towards Kiyoko's face.

"KIYOKO-SAN!" Everyone in the gym yelled.

Damn it....

Gotta always leave the cliffhanger!