Study Session

It was the next day and while getting ready you saw that NIshinoya had left you a message. It was a photo. Your face immediately turned red and saw the picture of you and Daichi sleeping together in the bus. You barely remember what happened when you fell asleep in the bus. Wait a minute did Daichi carry me home. Your face got even more red and you couldn't seem to calm down. Come on get your act together I can’t let anyone see me like this.  
After getting ready and trying to process everything you made your way to the bus in which almost everyone was there. You were helping Kiyoko put equipment in the bus and everyone was already in the bus. Nishinoya and Tanaka gave you a teasing look as they entered the bus. You couldn’t help but get flustered again. You sat next to Kiyoko and still couldn’t look Daichi straight in the eyes. You guys arrived at the gymnasium and the match against Aboi Johsai was about to begin. The captain of both teams were shaking hands and Oikawa appeared to say something to Diachi but you were too far away to read his lips. The match began and surely it came to an end with Aboi Johsai barely winning. Everybody surely was blaming themselves for not being able to score any more points. You immediately started running towards the court and saw Daichi with his face down on the verge of tears. You started to run his way but you felt arms wrap around you.
“F/N-chan are you proud that I managed to win.” You could hear Oikawa’s voice.
You scoffed and tooks his arm off of you and started to bolt towards Daichi who was witnessing everything.
It didn’t matter to you since you tackled him into a hug. You also felt like crying since it was important for the third years to play longer. Daichi also returned your hug with a tight squeeze but now it was important for everyone to know that they did their best on the court. All you could do was head pat most of them. Going back home was quiet. Everyone was down and the coach invited the team to eat. Everyone was sobbing while eating and you couldn't help shed a couple of tears too. Everyone was making their way home but you wanted to walk home with Daichi but he probably wanted to be alone.
“I’ll walk you home F/N-san. It will be dangerous if you go home alone.” You heard Daichi say as he was walking towards you.
“It’s fine Daichi-kun. I wouldn’t want to bother you” You said.
“You are never a bother F/N-san. Let’s go” He said.
Both of you guys started to walk close together to the point where you could feel his hands graze yours. Suddenly you felt his warm hands grab your small hands. You could practically hear your heartbeat speed up. You gently squeezed his hands to show him that you were okay with it. You were in cloud nine but surely enough you made it to your house. He let go of your hands which now felt cold and missing his warm touch. 
“Daichi, even though we lost today it doesn’t mean that it is over. Everyone now knows what they are lacking and can work hard to become better. And you guys will fly higher than ever.” You said and gained the courage to do something that was rather impulsive. You grabbed Daichi by the collar and your faces were close to each other. You pressed your lips on his cheeks and smiled. Daichi’s face became as red as a tomato and couldn’t seem to find words to speak. You giggled at the sight of the captain's soft side. You ran inside your house and closed the door behind you. Now you were the tomato since you did something that never in a million years you would be able to do. Still flustered, you went to bed while thinking about Daichi’s warm hands and soft cheeks. Does it mean he has feelings for me as well or is he just being nice?....
The next day arrived, and to your surprise Daichi acted like nothing had happened. So I guess he wants to forget about it? Everyone was still upset about the match but then their eyes lit up when Tokyo training camp was mentioned by Coach Takeda. But it quickly faded when grades were being mentioned. You were a good student so you knew that it wouldn’t be a problem for you but HInata and Kageyama seemed like they saw a ghost. After the meeting was over you had to help Kiyoko find a first year manager. But before that you quickly went over to Hinata and Kageyama.
“If you guys want I could help you guys study a couple days a week.” You said and they both looked at you like you were their savior.
“THANK YOU N/N-san” Hinata said while giving me a back breaking hug.
“Thank you F/N-san,” Kageyama said bowing.
“Yeah no problem guys, just tell me when you guys want to come over so I could have snacks ready.”
“Wait, you want us to come to your house, what would your parents be fine with that ?” Hinata exclaimed
“Well my parents are barely home either way and you guys are my friends so they wouldn’t mind.” You smiled at them. 
“O-Okay Thank you F/--” Kageyama was cut off.
“Do you mind if we come too?” Nishinoya came bolting our way along with Tanaka.
“Of course, anybody can come if you want. My house is big enough. If you want to bring someone who could teach you as well since I probably won’t be able to help everyone at once.”
Little did you know that practically the whole team would come over to your house. Your house had two floors with a back porch and a big living room. Since your parents never had an issue with money they just bought the biggest house they could find around the area you wanted to live in. If you lived in a more rural area they would probably want you to live in a mansion. Of course you just wanted a normal house because you were the one who did all the cleaning and maintenance. 
The next day was a Saturday so you wanted to go grocery shopping since it was going to be a hectic week. You got to the store and started to buy a cornucopia of ingredients. You knew that volleyball boys would have a big stomach so you wanted to be as prepared as possible. Before you realized it you had bought way too many things than you could carry. Oh no, this is bad, how am I going to carry all of this home. Your prayers for a solution were answered when you noticed Sugawara had entered the store. 
"Hey Sugawara-kun would you mind helping me with these bags?"  You said to him.
"Of course F/N-san! Are you going to throw a party anytime soon?" He said as he looked towards the mountain of bags near you.
"O-Oh I'm buying things for the study session at my house. Everyone will probably stay for a long time and I don't want to worry anyone's parents about their kids not eating dinner" you said while giggling.
"That's very considerate of you F/N-san" Suga said to you while picking up a bunch of bags. 
You walked alongside Suga with an excessive amount of bags. Anybody would have thought you were getting ready for an apocalypse. It was a busy day since you had to organize everything you bought and decided you wanted to clean the house which was a two day process. 
The day had come where the team would arrive at your house. You had already pre-made some foods but you didn’t want to start cooking yet since it was still early for dinner. Almost everyone had come in a group , except Diachi and Sugawara, and they were shocked to see the size of your house. They were uneasy since they believed that your house wasn't that big. You had set up a few small tables for everyone in the living room and in the back porch. You greeted everyone and they organized themselves in groups. First years , second years , and third years were separated enough so they didn't have to hear each other too loudly. 
You wanted to help Hinata and Kageyama but they already had tsukishima somehow teaching them. You also saw a new face and it was a short blondie who was next to Hinata. 
She noticed that you were approaching her and she introduced herself. Her name was Yachi and she was the new first year manager that Kiyoko had found last minute. ( yeah i don't know what else to say let's just pretend the whole her bonding with the team and her life things happened) 
You heard the door knock and opened to see Daichi and Sugawara had arrived but they weren't alone. You saw a girl next to them with short brown hair. 
"Hey guys, glad you could make it," You said to them.
" Hey F/N- san I hope you don't mind but I brought a friend along to help her study" Daichi said to you. 
You felt a bit uneasy but you knew that it was a petty reason.
"My name is Yui Michimiya and thank you for letting me study here." She said while bowing.
"Of course anytime" You smiled at them while leading them to a room where the third years were since they really didn't need to be taught anything.