Notice Regarding Byeol AU

Update: For those that haven't seen the news, ahgase pretty much got clowned by the 7 lovely boys that caused a whirlwind of emotions the past week. I'm am super happy and excited for what's to come. After January 19th, they will own the trademark and all rights to GOT7.

So, Byeol's AU will not be discontinued and I will continue writing for her. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to have her doing solo stuff. Friday, there will be a lengthy, sappy post for Byeol. Starting next week, Younghee will take the place of Byeol and be updated every Friday. I will only be updating Byeol when I have the extra time. Once the members start putting their individual stuff and group stuff out there, I will definitely be writing about it.
---------------------------------
So,

For those of you that have seen the news, it's bittersweet. I love GOT7, they were one of the first groups I stanned when I got into kpop. I'll always love them, 7 or never, GOT7 forever.

However, that does bring up understandable questions for this AU. The whole point of my AU's is that they are extra members of the group.

For example, Jane's AU. Wonho will always be a member of Monsta X in my heart, but technically he is not a member of Monsta X. That's why there are little to no posts involving him after that time.

I'm waiting for more information because right now literally all aby of us know is that they have signed to different companies. Until and official statement from JYPE is out confirming everything, this is the plan:

I'm considering swapping Younghee (skz 9th member au) and Byeol for the schedule. So, Younghee will be posted every Friday and Byeol only when I have the time. This is if the group is taking hiatus, which is what it is looking like and what we are all hoping for.

However, if it does swing the opposite direction, Byeol's AU will most likely be discontinued but there will be a long post involving the whole group.

I know it's sad, upsetting, exciting and happy all at the same time. I went through these exact same emotions with Wonho. We can make it through this and the boys will be free to do what they please and reach more of their goals.

Its currently 1:40AM here so, I am going to sleep and hope that more solid information is available in the morning.

I hope you all understand and that this was a good enough explanation, at least for now.