Request-Hidden

Byeol's energy isn't up to par

She didn't know what was wrong. She had slept fine, she didn't feel sick, no one had gotten into a fight, nothing had happened and yet Byeol just didn't feel like Byeol today. Her energy was low and she felt off. It was only irritating her to not be able to pinpoint why.

They had arrived at the studio to film their segment. Jackson was already running and jumping around, goofing off. Byeol had tried to join in on his antics as she usually does, but she just wasn't feeling it. Jackson had his chin on her knees, puppy dog eyes looking at her. "C'mon, Moon. I'm bored and you're the only one that'll play with me."

She smiled slightly but shook her head. "Not right now, Jackson. I have to go change." She stood up, patting his head as he whined and went to change into her outfit. When the filming started, Byeol could tell the MC's were picking out her and Jackson for most things. Afterall, they were the variety show dynamic duo.

She had done her best and even for her she thought she had pretended so well that she almost forgot she wasn't at the top of her game today. The filming ended and Byeol quickly made her way to change, just wanting to go get practice over with and start a new day tomorrow. Youngjae sat next to her. "What's wrong?"

She raised an eyebrow, shrugging. "Nothing! I'm fine. Why?" She asked innocently and Youngjae chuckled, patting her knee. "Byeol, I've known you 3 years. I can feel your energy, unfortunately. But today there isn't any." She sighed, slumping her shoulders and resting her head on his shoulder.

"I don't even know! That's what makes me so mad. I just feel off today and I've been thinking all day of why and I can't remember anything happening!" Youngjae let out a laugh and she pouted, crossing her arms. "I'm glad my misery makes you happy." She muttered and Youngjae laughed again, patting her arm. "All of you being miserable makes me happy."

She hit his arm, playfully. He shook his head, chuckling. "Everyone has an off day, Moon. You just need some food and sleep and you'll be good as new tomorrow." She nodded, a smile taking over her face. "You're right, oppa. Let's go have a good practice." She stood up, slipping on her gym shoes.

As she went to exit the room, she heard Jackson's scream and next thing she knew she was collapsed on the floor with Jackson on top of her. "JACKSON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She bellowed and he pinned her arms behind her back. "You need to tell me what's wrong because you're faking it like a faker, Byeol! Why aren't you happy to play with me anymore?!"

She groaned trying to wiggle out of his grasp. "I'm just having an off day, oppa. I'll play with you tomorrow. I promise. NOW GET OFF YOU HIPPO!" Jackson only tightened his hold. "I AM NOT A HIPPO YOU BABOON!" Byeol started squirming and twisting, anything she could do to throw him off.

"Yah! Jackson! Get off her." Jaebeom scolded and Jackson rolled his eyes but got off, glaring at her. "Hippo."

"Baboon."

"Fish face!"

"WALRUS!"

"SHUT UP!" Jinyoung bellowed and Byeol and Jackson both giggled. "C'mon, Moon. Yugyeom lost rock paper scissors so he's buying us coffee." BamBam said, helping her up. Jackson looked at the younger one with his mouth wide open. "You don't help me?!" BamBam laughed, walking away with his arm linked with Byeol's.

"Get up, Jackson." Mark said, pulling him by his shirt collar. Jackson grumbled, brushing the dirt off his pants. "I can't help you anymore. You touched her. You probably have cooties." Mark said and Byeol yelled but BamBam told her just to ignore the old people and keep walking.

Mark and Jackson were hot on their tails as they all bickered and teased each other back and forth. Byeol eventually had enough and turned around, jumping on Mark. Mark called her a slew of large animals but proceeded to continue walking out with her on his back. Jackson and BamBam had each other in headlocks as they continued walking.

Jaebeom groaned, shaking his head as he followed behind. Yugyeom patted his shoulder. "Just let them have fun you grandpa." He teased before sprinting towards the other four before Jaebeom could get him in a head lock. Youngjae laughed, walking in step with his leader. "At least she's back to normal." He said.

Jaebeom sighed. "Yeah. Now I have to watch for her running away."