Chapter 16

Zhao Yao looked at the door of the meeting room and saw a plain suit of Ji Heyu pulling his suitcase, like a lamb entering a pack of wolves.

He closed the book and said to the Chen Xi next to him: "My people are here."

Chen Xi put away his touched heart, and turned his head to look at the door. Is there any magic weapon to appear on the stage?

The Xingchen team was discussing the handover with Huihua's brokerage team. At this time, he saw a boy wearing a simple dress and pulling a suitcase at the door of the meeting room. The appearance conditions were acceptable, but he was wearing some unspeakable rusticity. Everyone's attention suddenly fell on Ji Heyu, staring at him with a dozen eyes, as if to see him out of the hole.

Who?

Still pulling the suitcase?

The girl who led the way whispered: "This gentleman said he was here for an interview."

Huihua's management couldn't help asking: "Who is this person?"

Xingchen's team looked at people carefully: "It's not the recent one. new circle should be the prime person." 

"No? our side also signed vegetarian people? We Huihua China in recent years does not seem to sign a rookie." 

"He just said to Zhao Zhao, general?" 

"ah?"

The girl who walked to the conference room with Ji Heyu felt timid, and asked Ji Heyu carefully: "Are you really coming to Mr. Zhao?"

Ji Heyu was a little suspicious when he saw so many people. He thought he was in the wrong place and followed him. The girl leading the way glanced at each other and was hesitating to retreat from this place-

Yao Bai walked out of the crowd of elite men in tall suits and saw Ji Heyu kindly said: "Xiao Ji is here, come in and sit inside."

The docking in the meeting room continued. Ji Heyu was taken to the corner of the meeting room and saw Zhao Yao talking to a man in a dark blue suit.

The person sitting with Mr. Zhao seems to be Huihua's former boss Chen Xi...?

Ji Heyu checked the information on the Internet, and compared to the ID photos on the Internet, Mr. Chen was a bit fatter than the photos.

The Chen family looked at Ji Heyu, and had to say that this little soil bag looks good, and the face has small features and three-dimensional features. It belongs to the more attractive type that looks better. This kind of appearance is very suitable for the camera, especially the kind of blockbuster with texture. This face can be completely supported, even if the height is average, the body is thin and it is not easy to wear clothes.

After the Chen department finished looking at it, Zhao Yao introduced: "Ji Heyu, an amateur I met a while ago. I remember that Huihua also has a music studio and cooperates with several record companies in the industry. If you have seen that there is no problem, just sign someone. Got it."

He saw Ji Heyu pulling the suitcase, and he knew the situation in his heart. Xiao Ji broke up with his boss because of the bar business. He only asked a lawyer to help Xiao Ji settle the contract dispute a while ago. It seems that he has moved out of his original place of work...

"Singer?" The Chen department was a little surprised. "I thought it was an actor."

Ji Heyu didn't know what the process was going to do, so he took out his resume and handed it to the Chen department. "Chen, this is my resume."

When the Chen department heard him speak, he was taken aback. "Your voice conditions are very special."

Originally, he was a little unhappy about Zhao Yao's signing of newcomers. After all, Huihua hasn't completely reorganized the interior. It is not the right time to sign artists or stars. However, Zhao Yao is Huihua's current gold master, and he did not take care of Huihua's management. Since the gold master's father spoke, the Chen family can only accompany him.

Chen Department said: "Can you sing a few words?"

Zhao Yao also nodded: "You treat it as an interview, and Mr. Chen just asks you to say anything." 

The voices of the two teams who were discussing on the other side also gradually decreased, no Shao Ren's eyes were on the interview in the corner.

"That's ugly..." Ji Heyu took the guitar off his back and simply tuned it down.

When he first saw Ji Heyu, Chen thought it was a little star brought up by Zhao Yao. After all, Zhao Yao's team even digs up the star to co-ordinate the artist in such a short period of time. It can't be said that it is not crooked. However, now that Ji Heyu is standing in front of him, the Chen family has to change his previous perceptions. The sound conditions are excellent, the appearance conditions are excellent, he is shy and a little cautious, and doesn't look like a troublesome person...

But when Ji Heyu started singing, At that time, his original voice condition was infinitely amplified, and he was born with a sunny voice humming a minor tune as if it was a natural sound, and his tired heart was about to be healed after hearing it.

At the end of the song, a music producer on the Stars team over there could not help taking the lead in applauding.

Zhao Yao praised: "It sounds a lot better than last time, you are great."

Ji Heyu knew how many catties he had. For this opportunity, he adjusted his voice to the best condition these days, but he couldn't help but feel excited when he heard Zhao Yao's praise. When Zhao Yao listened to him singing, Ji Heyu swept his eyes to him several times. Seeing those calm and serious eyes, he always felt that he was valued.

The Chen family glanced at Zhao Yao, "Where did you find the amateur? This is a natural raw jade."

Zhao Yao said lightly: "I picked it up backstage at the blind date square."

He looked at Ji Heyu like his own child, shy. Shy and talented, he is a likable child.

Chen's accident: "You picked it up??"

Yao Bai echoed: "This is really picked up, I prove it."

This blind date square can also pick up a talented newcomer back. Which unit does the blind date so amazing?

Ok? No, Zhao Yao went to the blind date square?

Chen Xi coughed: "This person hasn't been poached by the scouts. It's a bit weird."