Chapter 100

When Zhao Changshuo found this content, he was a little surprised. When he clicked on it, it was chatting and gossiping by some netizens, and there was no actual evidence that Zhao Yao had a girlfriend. But the content of the discussion under this topic makes him a little bit unable to see the point...

 [Hahahaha, beautiful love, welcome everyone to come and knock Pei Zhao!  】

 [I think CP is a bit too much, I have a friend who works in Huihua, she told me that Mr. Zhao seems to have a girlfriend...]

     【what?  Does Zhao always have a girlfriend?  】

 [I have also heard that it is Mr. Zhao who has a girlfriend who often talks on the phone.  】

 [Really and fake, I haven’t seen the news about Mr. Zhao’s girlfriend, I thought he was single [cry]]

 [The beautiful love tag mainly refers to the friendship between the actor and Mr. Zhao shhh, sisters, don’t take it seriously.  】

 The secretary was ready to leave work after arranging things, and then saw that his boss was still looking at his mobile phone when he was off work, and he didn't even notice when the elevator arrived. "Boss, the elevator is here."

 Zhao Changshuo retracted his gaze, thinking about when Zhao Yao had a girlfriend, and why the friendship netizens of the two boys said it was love. Isn't the boundary between the Internet and the relationship so shallow?

 -*

 Feng Mu’s matter was finally decided to be handled by the team of lawyers at Zhajiangmian. Although it was not stated clearly that he would join the Zhajiangmian platform, Zhao Yao obviously felt that Feng Mu’s attitude had softened a lot. After learning about his vx, he often asks questions on vx.

 Zhao Yao has no barriers to answering these questions, because from the direction of Feng Mu's questions and the follow-up technical development ideas, it is obvious that there is a technology that fits the technology that has been exposed on the market now, and is even making related adjustments.  Talents like Feng Mu joining a young team like Zhajiangmian will only be even more powerful, and the live broadcast optimization technology can even be developed a few years in advance.

 So he also took the time to recall the technical points that he had read. Although he can't remember the main technical details, he still remembers the market problems corresponding to the technology clearly, and it should also provide ideas for Feng Mu's development.

 As Feng Mu confronted the lawsuit on the lemon platform, Zhao Yao gradually communicated with several people on the Internet, and then he also found that his boyfriend seemed a little jealous.

 "Uncle Wang said you bought something again?" Pei Mingzhan came over after taking a shower, and saw Zhao Yao sitting on the sofa playing with his mobile phone, "Also let people go directly to the new home."

 Zhao Yaoman replied casually: "Well, the house will be able to live in next month."

 Pei Mingzhan glanced at his mobile phone and asked, "Are you chatting with Feng Mu again?"

 "Well, the file I gave him last time said that there was a problem, he asked questions in the group that can be optimized." Zhao Yao returned to his senses after answering, "I won't say it for a while, I want to watch the movie with you today."

 Pei Mingzhan nodded: "Work time should be separated from personal time."

 Zhao Yao smiled when he heard Pei Mingzhan say this: "I know, I don't watch it."

 After he said he was about to quit vx, he saw the news from Zhao Changshuo.

 Zhao Changshuo hasn't contacted him for a long time. The last time he saw Zhao Changshuo was at his father's funeral last month, the funeral was held in a low-key manner. There were other messes in the group that hadn't been completely cleaned up. Zhao Ruihong also hurried back and left at the time. It was ridiculous to say that his father had so many children and ended up in such a situation.