Chapter 81

Zhao Yao suddenly seemed to have mentioned this matter vaguely on the phone just now, but it is common to jointly promote the drama and platform, and it is common for Pei Mingzhan, as the specially invited actor, to receive cooperation invitations. So what do you plan to do? He still has a lot of work to do when he returns to City S after this year.

"Mr. Zhao." Pei Mingzhan pretended to be serious: "You are a qualified capitalist, don't you want to make money? Do you know other people are asking me to talk about how much money I will give for promotion?"

Zhao Yao was amused by his tone, and said with a smile: "Don't you worry about your work being too busy?"

"I just asked him. This live broadcast event started yesterday. It is basically the starring team. It stands to reason that I do not need to accept this cooperation." Pei Mingzhan smiled, "If this cooperation is after the year If it is, I shouldn't pick it up. But because it's a live event, it's actually only half an hour to advertise, so this won't be very busy."

Zhao Yao paused slightly, "Does the platform mean to open a live broadcast these days?"

"Yeah." Pei Mingzhan: "I was hesitant at first, thinking that I didn't promote "Magic Shadow" during the Chinese New Year. It would be okay if I opened a live broadcast to increase the popularity of "Magic Shadow". It's also considered to support the family and make money."

Zhao Yao heard this and knew that Pei Mingzhan was joking, but still said: "Even if you don't work, I can afford you."

Pei Mingzhan stretched out his hand and hugged the person, "That won't work, what if I grow up to be lazy?"

Zhao Yao thought to himself that this was impossible, and Pei Mingzhan treated his work more seriously than he was.

Pei Mingzhan had not decided on the live broadcast. Later, the two jokingly said that they planned to start the live broadcast. After learning about this situation, Brother Luo contacted the platform party because the two of Pei Mingzhan went to the countryside of H City to play. The schedule is only available in these few days, so in this regard, he plans to cooperate with the Zhajiangmian platform to have a live broadcast on mobile phones. After consultation, it will be tomorrow night.

This is a collaboration between the show party and the platform. To be honest, there is no need for Pei Mingzhan to gain popularity. Brother Lao's original idea was to refuse, but he couldn't stand someone trying to make money for his boyfriend. This seems absurd and nonsensical. The reason is set on Pei Mingzhan, there is actually a kind of unspeakable brutality.

During this period of time, Brother Lao collected a lot of street news for Pei Mingzhan who encountered fans. At first, he was a little panicked whether the two of them would be secretly photographed and some fascinating content when they were traveling. Later, the news of the encounter in the super chat became more and more. The more he came, he finally felt like he was getting used to it...

Because their focus is on encountering Pei Mingzhan, they have become accustomed to the behavior of Pei Mingzhan and Mr. Zhao, and even openly call them good friends.

Is that a good friend! ?

Brother Lao deeply felt that under Pei Mingzhan's serial attack, Pei Fans would be shocked at first, but it was normal for two people to travel later. There were even fans because they didn't even meet Pei Mingzhan and Zhao Yao expressed regret together.

This is not normal at all, okay! Brother Lao is worried that the relationship between these two people will be revealed, but also hates the fan's behavior of being "accustomed to".

Pei Mingzhan had no other problems after listening to the agreed time, "I will contact you that night."

Brother Lao just finished talking to the platform, and said: "I tell you, during the live broadcast, you can't engage in harassment operations, especially to keep a certain distance from Mr. Zhao, and..."